Confirmed with Link: Cup Parade scheduled

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
What are you 80? The ****ing fun police here geez, only you would ***** about pro athletes celebration etiquette. We've heard your gripes please stop repeating yourself Debbie Downer.

Yeah amazing isn't it? Some people just like to rain on the parade, I guess. I can't imagine being so grouchy after the Blues just won the Cup. I'm sure the kids will be fine and not scarred for life.

While we're in the subject, why does everything have to be about the kids?Not really fair for them to ruin the party for adults. How about this, next year they have a kid's section towards the beginning of the parade where the players will use nice language, not spray the kids with booze and try to remain as sober as possible.

Then the rest of the parade they can party however they want to without worrying if they are corrupting children along the way. Cheers!:cheers:

Reactions: STLomacneko

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I understand @TheDizee opinion about there is kids and you should act like real role model, but I've to say in same sentence those adults are insane when they give their kids to players hands knowing they have drinked 2-3 days straight.

But 50-years and we finally win Stanley Cup I don't give a damn if players are bit hammered at least we didn't see somebody go streaking..

giphy.gif

Well, it would have been amazing to see Hull run in the streets naked and yell -" Glooriaa, We went Blues"

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
What are you 80? The ****ing fun police here geez, only you would ***** about pro athletes celebration etiquette. We've heard your gripes please stop repeating yourself Debbie Downer.
They can't stop drinking for 12 hours, it's an embarrassment to the organization and fans. So much for professionalism, I guess next time your kids win something or get good grades just let them go on a 72 hour sugar binge and when time for school comes give them a double dose of sugar, don't wanna be a downer and ruin their parade!

Mayors face when hull pulled a iron sheikh was priceless.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Sometimes I read your posts and wonder if you are actually a Blues fan
I've to say saying to somebody are they really Blues fan is maybe biggest lowblow you can give to member in here.

I've get it and I've to say it doesn't feel right and it kind of turn off what you represent. I was very vocal in some cases and I get bashed heavily, 'cus of that and not having opinion like majority here. I was some things totally wrong, but in some areas right. But does it make me bad Blue fan? Does it justify you decide am I Blue fan? Its offensive and somehowe you could view it as breaking rule.

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
I've to say saying to somebody are they really Blues fan is maybe biggest lowblow you can give to member in here.

I've get it and I've to say it doesn't feel right and it kind of turn off what you represent. I was very vocal in some cases and I get bashed heavily, 'cus of that and not having opinion like majority here. I was some things totally wrong, but in some areas right. But does it make me bad Blue fan? Does it justify you decide am I Blue fan? Its offensive and somehowe you could view it as breaking rule.
I get what you’re saying. First of all I was a little drunk when I posted that, and I wouldn’t have posted it if I was sober. But also we won the Cup, and why the need for negativity? Let’s just enjoy it.

Reactions: STLomacneko

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I get what you’re saying. First of all I was a little drunk when I posted that, and I wouldn’t have posted it if I was sober. But also we won the Cup, and why the need for negativity? Let’s just enjoy it.
Yep, no need to be negative. I agree with you.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
They can't stop drinking for 12 hours, it's an embarrassment to the organization and fans. So much for professionalism, I guess next time your kids win something or get good grades just let them go on a 72 hour sugar binge and when time for school comes give them a double dose of sugar, don't wanna be a downer and ruin their parade!

SHUT THE f*** UP.

Dec 15, 2002
Quick $.02 before I hit the road to go back to Iowa.

I wasn't on the main Parade route, as with a buddy and he had his kids and we knew putting them in a huge mass a people was not a good idea. We hung around the Enterprise Center where the parade staging was taking place, so we got to see a number of the alumni and staff hanging around and getting loaded. And, also getting into vehicles. Cat pictures with a number of the guys, got to talk to you several of them for a bit, and got out fairly easily. Some ways, I think that was even better than being on Market Street.

I have a bunch of pictures, I'll see if I can get better ones uploaded later and tell more stories.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
Stood 5 feet away from the Stanley Cup.

Patted Jay Bouwmeester on the shoulder.

Was right in front of Eddy and Bortz as they got sprayed with beer by everyone around me.

High fived Binnington while he rode past on the mini motorcycle.

My life is complete.

Had some buddies in the Arch Foundation offices, so I got to go up and take this picture:

IMG-1898.jpg

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Quick $.02 before I hit the road to go back to Iowa.

I wasn't on the main Parade route, as with a buddy and he had his kids and we knew putting them in a huge mass a people was not a good idea. We hung around the Enterprise Center where the parade staging was taking place, so we got to see a number of the alumni and staff hanging around and getting loaded. And, also getting into vehicles. Cat pictures with a number of the guys, got to talk to you several of them for a bit, and got out fairly easily. Some ways, I think that was even better than being on Market Street.

I have a bunch of pictures, I'll see if I can get better ones uploaded later and tell more stories.

That's where I was. We got a late start and the Metrolink was PACKED.

Not a bad place to see the parade. We missed the players walking up to the crowd and the reverie, but we saw everybody.

Reactions: Mud the ACAS

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
The whole "act like a role model"

I wonder if kids are like,

"One day I could be good friends with one of the true murderous, villainous thugs of world history like Ovechkin is! Ovie is buddies with a dude who murders journalists & political threats! One day me too!"

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
I am not s big drinker. Did it for years and got married late in life. I like myself better sober.

However, I totally get their-excitement and celebrating with team. I don’t think it would have hurt them to be sober, but knowing what was going to likely happen, no way would o have my kids down there.

They have worked their entire life’s for this one moment. They can celebrate anyway these want.

To me it is pretty simple, if you don’t want to expose your kids to drunk stupidly, just don’t take them there. No need to be part of the parade.

It is ok to have favorite players, but they shouldn’t be role models or be expected to behave a certain way. As parents that is our job. We should be a hero to our kids not an athlete.

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Hard working hockey team partying like an old school hockey team. The Blues have an identity now and that's being CHAMPIONS.

I will never experience anything as epic in my lifetime. The parade just shows the rest of the hockey world how partying is done. Forever grateful to these boys, Chief, Army, Stillman and the city of St. Louis for having the Blues.

WE WENT BLUES!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad