Confirmed with Link: Cup Parade scheduled

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brewhouse Sports

June 12th, 2019… a day that will live in infamy.
Dec 16, 2010
nothing says a parade and rally like never being able to remember it. i dont recall the cardinals or rams having happy hour for 2 days straight before a parade

like i said, funny and entertaining to watch but extremely classless. atleast schwartz had the right frame of mind "i dont wanna say too much because i will look like a idiot later"

This are hockey players and fans... not baseball or football. The cardinals also never went 52 years in between a championship. It’s a big deal. Of course guys are gonna get plastered. Hardly classless... LR was obviously just messing around if that’s what you are referring to though.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
then dont give them a mic. extremely classless and the event itself is incredibly disorganized but that atleast makes sense since it was thrown together in a few days.

its funny but extremely classless to give a city the bird at a victory party and have brett hull go full scott hall.
Are you being serious?

Have some fun. Did you see how insanely drunk Ovechkin was last year?

It’s sports, man. These guys aren’t running for president, they don’t need to be professional after their first Cup win.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
then dont give them a mic. extremely classless and the event itself is incredibly disorganized but that atleast makes sense since it was thrown together in a few days.

its funny but extremely classless to give a city the bird at a victory party and have brett hull go full scott hall.
Only Dizzie could hate on a Blues celebration for winning the Stanley Cup!! Other cities win, burn cars, and assault people, but his complaint is that the players are drinking and enjoying the moment!!!!

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Are you being serious?

Have some fun. Did you see how insanely drunk Ovechkin was last year?

It’s sports, man. These guys aren’t running for president, they don’t need to be professional after their first Cup win.

cards and rams never acted this classless in a parade. really a shame that we have 3/4 of the roster struggling to speak, walk in a straight line or even put a coherent sentence together for the biggest parade in STL history

but its ok since "ovi did it last year"!! give me a break.

10/10 on the amusement factor
0/10 on the class factor

and the truth is you all would be going nuts if boston won and bobby orr came onto the stage and flipped off the city of st louis, so dont be hypocrites. totally classless.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
nothing says a parade and rally like never being able to remember it. i dont recall the cardinals or rams having happy hour for 2 days straight before a parade

like i said, funny and entertaining to watch but extremely classless. atleast schwartz had the right frame of mind "i dont wanna say too much because i will look like a idiot later"

You seem like a joyless individual. What did you expect a seamless organized parade where everyone stayed on their floats waving at people like the queen and giving long eloquent speeches. Of course it was mess, it was a party. Have you ever been to an meticulously organized party, they f***ing suck. This was awesome.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
cards and rams never acted this classless in a parade. really a shame that we have 3/4 of the roster struggling to speak, walk in a straight line or even put a coherent sentence together for the biggest parade in STL history

but its ok since "ovi did it last year"!! give me a break.

10/10 on the amusement factor
0/10 on the class factor

and the truth is you all would be going nuts if boston won and bobby orr came onto the stage and flipped off the city of st louis, so dont be hypocrites. totally classless.
Lol nah. I loved it.

I would be extremely disappointed if all the players were sober and talked like robots after the first Cup win in franchise history. I want drunkenness and entertainment and we got it.

So to each their own but I figure you’ll be in the minority here.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You seem like a joyless individual. What did you expect a seamless organized parade where everyone stayed on their floats waving at people like the queen and giving long eloquent speeches. Of course it was mess, it was a party. Have you ever been to an meticulously organized party, they ****ing suck. This was awesome.
here comes the justification where people defend a middle aged man flipping off the bird and giving Mr Lahey-Hull a mic on a stage at a public event.

i love a good laugh but that rally was totally classless. ask yourself if the cardinals ever did this during their parades or if you remember Kurt warner getting on the stage and acting like a stumbling bumbling drunk or giving Titans the bird.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
... I feel like a lot of that had more to do with Montreal Boston than Blues Boston tbh
im not even sure why they even had him on stage either, i noticed when they told all the hall of famers to come up that hull never did after his speech. hes probably passed out in a ditch somewhere.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
here comes the justification where people defend a middle aged man flipping off the bird and giving Mr Lahey-Hull a mic on a stage at a public event.

i love a good laugh but that rally was totally classless. ask yourself if the cardinals ever did this during their parades or if you remember Kurt warner getting on the stage and acting like a stumbling bumbling drunk or giving Titans the bird.
as long as we can enjoy it a little less, you're here to help

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island

Sometimes I read your posts and wonder if you are actually a Blues fan

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Sometimes I read your posts and wonder if you are actually a Blues fan
"act like you've been there before" after u score a goal
"its ok to act like a 21 year old frat boy and give people the fingers" after you win

k got it.

parade = good
rally = classless joke but atleast we got good Brett Hull memes outta it

jbo, gunnar, tarasenko, petro, and steen pretty much the only ones who will remember the parade.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
I motion that we officially designate Dizee as Buzz Killington - in perpetuity, throughout the universe, at home and abroad, on land or at sea, and throughout the entire cyberspace community. In the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

"YOU WANNA SEE SOME f***ING EMOTION!?!?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad