Copa America 2024 - Group C (USA, URU, PAN, BOL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GunkWinger

Oct 21, 2008
CT
I'll be extremely disappointed if we don't win the group. The feeling I'm getting from watching the group in interviews is very positive and I'm loving what Bielsa is doing and how we play under him.

I'll be at the Bolivia game next Thursday.

Reactions: robertmac43

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
USA will get 2nd in the group and get knocked out in the next round and people will pretend it’s a great accomplishment

• Haha
Reactions: Basement Cat

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Panama and Bolivia shouldn’t be in the same group regardless what seeding system they used. The worst CONMEBOL team + a team that’s barely top 5 in a weak region

Brief Candle

Hank's Forehead Sweat
Jan 30, 2010
New Jersey
rocklandmusic.com
Bolivia, as weak as they care compared to most Latin American teams, should be able to escape the group. Credit to USA for tying Brazil, but that was ONE game. I'm not saying it's impossible for the USA to advance (as I can very much see them doing so if they play to their potential), but it'll be tricky.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Fair enough!

I think the US is somewhat underrated if you have Bolivia over them. As shite as Berhalter is, they have European talent throughout the lineup and will be playing at home.

Should be the second team through easy if not first.
US won’t make it over Uruguay

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Uruguay are contenders to win Copa. A lot would have to go wrong for them to not make it 1st
I have them third in my power rankings to win the tournament. Behind the you lot and Brazil. Columbia and Ecuador are also above the USA in my eyes.

I'm not saying the USA are contenders or should win the group, just that there is a chance. They have the talent to provide an upset result.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I’d say Uruguay and Argentina are in a class of their own. Brasil are cup cakes, if they win it would be a choke job by the other two.

Brief Candle

Hank's Forehead Sweat
Jan 30, 2010
New Jersey
rocklandmusic.com
Fair enough!

I think the US is somewhat underrated if you have Bolivia over them. As shite as Berhalter is, they have European talent throughout the lineup and will be playing at home.

Should be the second team through easy if not first.
Don't get me wrong - I think *IF* the USA plays to it's potential, they can easily get out of the group. The problem is their lack of consistency, terrible management, etc,

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Not much interest I guess, but USA should blow Bolivia out of the stadium tonight. Bolivia's only win this year was against Andorra :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad