GDT: Leafs @ Habs -- pre-season game 4 -- 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Why are they making Knies play every game? Nice to see Niemela in the lineup.

Anyways, tonight for me is mainly about the depth defense. Who of Myers, Rifai or Timmons wants to make a statement that they should be the 7th D?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Why are they making Knies play every game? Nice to see Niemela in the lineup.

Anyways, tonight for me is mainly about the depth defense. Who of Myers, Rifai or Timmons wants to make a statement that they should be the 7th D?

He didn't play last game.

Also Niemela might not play. They have 7 D. Someone has to sit. Could be Kokkonen or Mattinen though.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I don't know why they're giving another game to Shaw, assuming he plays and Tverberg is the press box player. Like I get they like his leadership with the Marlies but seems like a complete waste of time. Same with A. Nylander but I get why he gets a shot in some way.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Some interesting players to watch.

Hope Niemela and Tverberg play, would like to see them.

Goaltending will be interesting.

And then just all the young wingers fighting for spots (likely all top 6 this game).

Not a good roster, but still a fun game to watch.

Insidefi

Sep 22, 2016
Alberta
I don't know why they're giving another game to Shaw, assuming he plays and Tverberg is the press box player. Like I get they like his leadership with the Marlies but seems like a complete waste of time. Same with A. Nylander but I get why he gets a shot in some way.
Maybe for the minimum vet requirements? I don't remember what players qualify off the top my head, but just a guess.

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
I assume solarz and woll will get their time in against DET, when we should see a fairly nhl lineup in both games.

Also hoping to see Niemela get some playing time in this one.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
This is the fun kinda pre-season game. Would love to see Tverberg and Niemela. The future in net. I’d like to see more of NickRob on the pk too.
Just barely hitting that 8 ‘vet’ standard with Shaw….I’m guessing Myers and Alex Nylander qualify.

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Hoping Rafai gets the 7th spot.

Last chance for Greb and Cowan to make a statement and prolong their camps.
Last chance for Greb maybe (I think his defensive side of the puck needs way to much to be in the NHL this season).

Cowan will be here all the way till the very end. I think Toronto is really trying to see if he's worth playing him in the NHL this season and trading someone like Jarnkrok or Reaves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad