HF Habs: Sun. July 14: Euro Finals - Spain vs England, 3 p.m. | TSN, TSN+, TVA Sports ||| Copa America Finals: Argentina vs Colombia, 8 p.m. | CTV2, RDS, FOX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
We had Evan Bush, no biggie ;⁠-⁠)

Romell for Cabrera made up for it though.
vFKmzzA.png

Reactions: ArtPeur

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Fun half. You get the feeling Argentina is close to breaking through but Crepeau has played well, and the team is maintaining its form.

Canada has had some incredible chances, too.

Reactions: Redux91

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Jonathan David nowhere to be seen.

We gotta stop the silly turnovers. We've been lucky not to concede so far. Argentina seems to be struggling with the overlap when we get it through. Bunch of fatties defending over there.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Super impressed with our Canadian boys. Although Kone was dog shit in the first half. But my goodness to be 0-0 at half is amazing

First thing I'm doing is subbing off Miller. 0 quality and is creating more for Argentina than Canada.
Miller is so slow with movement and decision making. Dude move the ball!!!

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
It cannot be overstated how badly we need to get the federation sorted out and to invest massively into youth soccer and infrastructures. In 10 years we could have a true golden generation on our hands, if we do things right.

We'll give them rainbow kits.

justin-trudeau-trudeau.gif

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Canada is doing a good job of keeping their lines and pressing at opportune times. Risky a bit playing a high line against Argentina but Crepeau has been very good

Reactions: Skip Bayless

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
He was also bad but didn't have as many touches

I mean he's the one that lead to that infamous 2vs0 haha

I guess Argentina got lost in the Stadium

Interesting statistic: Argentina is often struggling whenever they play their first game in a tournament

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad