HF Habs: Sun. July 14: Euro Finals - Spain vs England, 3 p.m. | TSN, TSN+, TVA Sports ||| Copa America Finals: Argentina vs Colombia, 8 p.m. | CTV2, RDS, FOX

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
On TSN they are saying there is another 15 minute delay as per Argentinian announcers at the stadium

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Spain was the deserving victor. I feel that unlike England, Spain played their best players the most, like Yamal and Williams, no matter their age, while Southgate deferred to his vets to a fault. The English team needed more Watkins and Palmer, and less Kane. England also has a chronic shortage of creative midfielders, outside of Bellingham, at least with Palmer sitting in the stands.

I remember a scene in this game with Kane gesticulating about not getting the perfect ball served to him in the offensive zone. I'm thinking: "bouge ton gros c*l". Entitled p*tz.

RandR

May 15, 2011
I am mostly glad the game didn’t go to penalties.

I was cheering for Columbia because they played a quicker style of play during the tournament, but Argentina deserved the win. Their bench played just as well as their starters and that made the difference in the end.

De Paul was amazing, their back line was solid, keeper Martinez controlled the box, and 36yr old Di Maria was terrific for his entire 115 minutes.

Rios was great for Columbia.

There’s far too much nonsense on the field when these South American teams play big games, but the passion and intensity by players and fans all game long was something else.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad