Connor McDavid: 150 Points Watch (32GP: 53 Points - 135.8 Pace (1.66 PPG))

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

illpucks

May 26, 2011
I actually predicted on here when McDavid was in junior that he would have a 2 or 2.5 ppg in NHL based on his junior ppg progression and I was run out of the building lol.

Reactions: The Moose is Loose

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I actually predicted on here when McDavid was in junior that he would have a 2 or 2.5 ppg in NHL based on his junior ppg progression and I was run out of the building lol.

I also thought he will be better then Crosby is, but I got flamed at for it.

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
I don't think he will ever score 2 ppg over a full season. I would certainly love to see it though, but he is definitely the best player in the league. I think he will have numbers not seen in a long time.

Last edited:

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
If he puts up 2+ points a game this season how would that compare to the Great One's 215 points?

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
Draisaitl is ahead of McDavid with 1 Point lead:

Draisaitl: 9 GP, 20 Points, +11
McDavid: 9 GP, 19 Points, +4
It's not even 10 games into the season yet. In the first 5 games of the season Draisaitl was doing F'all, he wouldn't even have had any points if not for McDavid and McDavid carried Draisaitl's rear end all last season. Keep dreaming if you think Draisaitl is better then McDavid.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
It's not even 10 games into the season yet. In the first 5 games of the season Draisaitl was doing F'all, he wouldn't even have had any points if not for McDavid and McDavid carried Draisaitl's rear end all last season. Keep dreaming if you think Draisaitl is better then McDavid.
Ur username

Reactions: JasonRoseEh

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
See 19-20 season

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010

He also carried Drai in the Winnipeg series, by primary points metrics:

Draisaitl: 5
McDavid: 1

Highmarker

Oct 31, 2011
Mcdavid is the best player in the world.

Draisaitl is the second best player in the world.

Edmonton is a much deeper team compared to previous years they are poised to make a run. I don’t think anybody really expected them to go far the last couple years and they were exposed. It wasn’t the fault of either of their superstars.

Reactions: Dieseloil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad