Value of: Columbus is selling

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
i would do something around Barron+1st+Olausson.

I would say 3 first round picks is a pretty steep asking price, that’s close to what the ask is for Chychrun and based on rumors has actually been met. I don’t think any team trades Chychrun for those two players, so I would say if that’s the ask I would prefer Colorado just go get Chychrun.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Bjorkstrand?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA not a snowball's chance in hell. Only player more untouchable than him is Werenski.

* * *​
I would say 3 first round picks is a pretty steep asking price, that’s close to what the ask is for Chychrun and based on rumors has actually been met. I don’t think any team trades Chychrun for those two players, so I would say if that’s the ask I would prefer Colorado just go get Chychrun.
You are kind of asking for two guys that we need more of and don't want to give up (in Gav's case, we pretty much can't afford to give him up; we desperately need more like him), so, yeah, expect steep prices.

KniespassZegras

Jan 2, 2022

Well its one first rounders, and 2 prospects. the burden of where Colorado selected those players isnt on Columbus. youre also getting multiple players, including a 22 year old winger on pace for 22-24 goals.

That package however, doesn't get Chychrun, lets just make that clear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad