College Hockey College Free Agent talk II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Another one bite the dust
Still available CHL
Aidan De La Gorgendier
Ben Zloty
Brett Brochu
Jackson Berezowski
Theo Rochette
Sean McGurn
Anthony Costantini

All Euro's on the list have either signed in North America or re signed back home

2 NCAA still players available
Spencer Meier
Bryan Yoon

Will update list after Development Camps

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Jay O'Brien attended Pittsburgh Development Camp, still not sure if he's playing a 5th year at BU

Appears both John Farianacci and Robert Mastrosimone didn't attended any D camps so I assume they're heading back to school

Tiny but skilled Jackson Berezowski signed with the Marlies

Bryan Yoon to Colorado Camp
Aidan De La Gorgendier Colorado Camp
Ben Zloty Dallas Camp
Brett Brochu Vancouver Camp
Sean McGurn Columbus Camp

No info available on
Spencer Meier
Ivan Ivan
Anthony Costantini
Nick Leivermann

Reactions: PlayMakers

FU Shoresy

Jan 25, 2023
Quite the turnaround for them. They were constantly a bottom dweller for a long time in hockey east. I'm a Lowell fan, but it's nice to see them get better and boost the rivalry
That was a great rivalry back in the mid 70's - early 80's.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
SE a quick question regarding Toporoski...Prior to injury I believe he was leading the P bruins points (maybe AHL?), If healthy, what are the chances he makes the team out of camp? Is he a possible Marchand clone?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Have some more signings to report
Bryan Yoon to Utah Grizzlies
Ben Zloty to Texas Stars
Anthony Costantini to San Diego Gulls
Ivan Ivan to Colorado Eagles

I have 4 players remaining unsigned from the original list
Brett Brochu G London Knights
Sean McGurn C London Knights
Aidan Campbell G Nanaimo BCHL
Spencer Meier RD St Cloud State

Also we should be getting a nice jump start on the 2024 list
I have only 12 Bruins prospects being available for the Buffalo tournament and that includes Lysell and Bussi, though I suppose they could add Beecher Toporowski etc to fill it out ,regardless they'll be some new names to add

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
SE a quick question regarding Toporoski...Prior to injury I believe he was leading the P bruins points (maybe AHL?), If healthy, what are the chances he makes the team out of camp? Is he a possible Marchand clone?
Making it out of camp is pretty optimistic and highly unlikely
Getting a few games this season is realistic but we'll see
Marchand clone? Maybe a light Beer version or putting yogurt instead of sugar in a recipe and then trying to tell me it tastes the same
But it doesn't

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
Any centers out there worth going after?
@Saxon Eric is the man to ask, but I'm interested in John Farinaci and Jake O'Brien. Both local kids so maybe we have an advantage in trying to sign them. Both centers. O'Brien was a 1st round pick of the Flyers (played at BU) and Farinacci was a big scorer in junior and the Captain of Harvard. Both close to point per game college players.

Some other interesting guys could be...
Jake Wise, played at Ohio State with Merkulov and Lohrei.
Robert Mastrosimone, played 3 years at BU then transferred to AZ State.

Last edited:

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
@Saxon Eric is the man to ask, but I'm interested in John Farinaci and Jake O'Brien. Both local kids so maybe we have an advantage in trying to sign them. Both centers. O'Brien was a 1st round pick of the Flyers (played at BU) and Farinacci was a big scorer in junior and the Captain of Harvard. Both close to point per game college players.

Some other interesting guys could be...
Jake Wise, played at Ohio State with Merkulov and Lohrei.
Robert Mastrosimone, played 3 years at BU then transferred to AZ State.
Thank you, looks interesting

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Making it out of camp is pretty optimistic and highly unlikely
Getting a few games this season is realistic but we'll see
Marchand clone? Maybe a light Beer version or putting yogurt instead of sugar in a recipe and then trying to tell me it tastes the same
But it doesn't
He's one of my new Binkys.

Marchand was one of my Binkys well before reaching Providence/Boston. Topo has a similar stature, skating style, and tenacity as Marchand. Not sure about Topo "Rat" skillset but hoping he can learn from the best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad