Post-Game Talk: Cole's RETURN OF PLUS/MINUS: Pens/Boltzzz

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++ Pretty Petry: 2 goals?!?! Letang went out after that horrific puck to the face and Petry stepped up. I thought he was good.

++++ ZUCK THE GOAAAALSCORERRRR

++ Pets not being strong enough to ice the puck: Okay but in all seriousness that was a DOPE assist. Incredible. If McDavid or Sid did that, it would be top 5 on sportscenter for the 15 people who still watch shitty ass ESPN.

++ DOC: Was noticeable all game. He is the one guy in the bottom 6 who looks to have a pulse.

++ Rutta's lame ass clapping and waves: :biglaugh:

+ Jarry: The good is that Jarry was good. The bad is that we still give up 4+ goals because our defense is so so so so so bad. Team defense is garbage. It's just so garbage. I thought Jarry was good. Not great. Good. And good goaltending still gives up over 3 every night. We need insane goaltending because this team defense bloooooooooows.

+ 3rd line was moving and grooving at the combined age of 46.

- Powerplay: It really does change the game for the worse. Thank goodness we got a powerplay dude who will never see PP1.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Jason f***** Zucker
FOldBMFVEAgFmaP (1).jpg

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Hell of a game to get 2 points in.

-3rd line was terrific. I still think Granlund's usage by Sullivan is nonsensical, but it worked at 5v5 today. He needs to not be a regular PKer, though. Put him on PP2 and let him use his main playmaking talents.
-Letang was bad, bad, bad, BAD. I think Petry has just been way better than Letang has this year.
-O'Connor establishing himself as a legit NHLer going forward is a godsend for their 4th line going forward. O'Connor and Poehling as 2/3 of their 4th line is going to make a really nice and young 4th line going forward.
-The powerplay sucks and I'm at the point where I just think their top PP unit just has bad powerplay players. Letang and Guentzel shouldn't be on PP1.
-Re-sign Zucker you cowards.

Now let's just see what else Hextall has in store for the deadline. I'm expecting 1 more move to bump Heinen off of L3.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++ Pretty Petry: 2 goals?!?! Letang went out after that horrific puck to the face and Petry stepped up. I thought he was good.

++++ ZUCK THE GOAAAALSCORERRRR

++ Pets not being strong enough to ice the puck: Okay but in all seriousness that was a DOPE assist. Incredible. If McDavid or Sid did that, it would be top 5 on sportscenter for the 15 people who still watch shitty ass ESPN.

++ DOC: Was noticeable all game. He is the one guy in the bottom 6 who looks to have a pulse.

++ Rutta's lame ass clapping and waves: :biglaugh:

+ Jarry: The good is that Jarry was good. The bad is that we still give up 4+ goals because our defense is so so so so so bad. Team defense is garbage. It's just so garbage. I thought Jarry was good. Not great. Good. And good goaltending still gives up over 3 every night. We need insane goaltending because this team defense bloooooooooows.

+ 3rd line was moving and grooving at the combined age of 46.

- Powerplay: It really does change the game for the worse. Thank goodness we got a powerplay dude who will never see PP1.

Welcome back....

Hope your honeymoon was amazing...

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Letang alternates between being very good and being a liability on a game by game basis this season. If he could find some middle ground and some less ice time that would be great.

Team is actually responding from that Edmonton loss, which is very good. That was gutcheck time. Also Kapanen was ruining this team lol.

Granlund should be off the PK and on the PP, and the Pens should try to bring in a good PKer tomorrow.

Reactions: Lustaf and Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad