Player Discussion: Cole Perfetti 10th OA Pick - signed ELC 9/11

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I thought he showed an extra gear speed wise with that last rush then he showed all of last year.

His movement from a stand still was better as well.

Hopefully he was able to shed some rust that period and continues to work his way into the game.

Reactions: Finnflash

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Too bad TSN isn't broadcasting this... even if it was just a barebones announcers which it is now...

On delay... watch later... like 9 pm... then show again next day for advertising...

Locked down good... no recording... no casting from My PC to my 65...

:arr:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The older players standing out more so far.

Perfetti definitely is quicker this year but there still is a decent amount of rust in his game.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Feels like he's struggling to find space when Team Red has the puck.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
The older players standing out more so far.

Perfetti definitely is quicker this year but there still is a decent amount of rust in his game.

I agree the older players seem to look more relaxed.

Reactions: surixon

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I agree the older players seem to look more relaxed.

Been there done that for most of them. Team white has a good amount of retunrnes and we Dach was in the NHL.

What are your thoughts on Perfetti’s skating?
I feel there has been a few times he's gotten on his horse and showed another gear speed wise but he hasn't had the puck enough to see how that area of his game looks.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Been there done that for most of them. Team white has a good amount of retunrnes and we Dach was in the NHL.

What are your thoughts on Perfetti’s skating?
I feel there has been a few times he's gotten on his horse and showed another gear speed wise but he hasn't had the puck enough to see how that area of his game looks.

So far his skating has looked pretty good at times. Their line isn’t clicking yet so they just need to plug away.

Reactions: surixon

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
So far his skating has looked pretty good at times. Their line isn’t clicking yet so they just need to plug away.
There were a couple of times he showed straight line speed. (Maybe just to show he improved.) both times though he went to bench early. I think he uses a lot of energy in his skating. Not as natural as others

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
There were a couple of times he showed straight line speed. (Maybe just to show he improved.) both times though he went to bench early. I think he uses a lot of energy in his skating. Not as natural as others

That might also be an issue of lack of game shape. First game in 8 months will do that to you. But the more he practices his stride the more it will become second nature and he won't have to think about it as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad