Coachella Firebirds: News and Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
That’s pretty neat. Reliable player, can probably be a good example for the D who are bouncing back and forth like McCormick will be for the forwards

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Hayden hasn't played in the AHL since he was a rookie in 2017-18. Why do you believe he won't be with Seattle?

He's posting a tweet from elsewhere... unless AarG is one of the contributors to Sound of Hockey and none of us knew it. DSH is a pretty in-depth Seattle hockey writer/blogger, so to get an answer here, you'd have to ask them.

AarG

Oct 11, 2021
Hayden hasn't played in the AHL since he was a rookie in 2017-18. Why do you believe he won't be with Seattle?
This isn't my lineup but I do agree with it. Seattle simply has enough NHL caliber forwards that there is no room for Hayden. 15 NHL forwards if we count Sprong (try-out) and that's not counting Lind and Hayden. If Wright is ready for the big league, I'd rather see other guys than Hayden on the 4th line of Kraken. In my opinion, players who he is fighting for the spot are Kuhlman, Lind, Geekie, Donato and Sprong. And if everyone is healthy and Wright is ready, I see only one of those 5 making the lineup the opening night. Others would be healthy scratches or in the minor league. Seattle's good problem to have is the forward depth.

That being said I do expect there to be injuries down the road and Hayden will see some NHL time. He is a great depth-piece but not enough for steady spot.

Reactions: The Marquis

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad