Confirmed with Link: Coach Pete DeBoer Is Fired

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
He is not an NHL coach. He is a development/ mentor type.

no offense, but says who/what though?

development wise, he already has experience with the young kids, and if we're interested in pulling some of em up, he knows how to utilize them. add barr and foligno's experience with the pro team, and he'll be well prepared, IMO

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
If it's Kowalsky for the rest of the year, who coaches in the A?

Lou will not move one piece that creates a second hole I bet.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
we don't have the depth to try to ice something else for 4th liners, and i'm pretty sure most are comfortable with him slotted there, so long as ice time is reduced

i won't respond cause this is a debeor is fired thread... but lets focus on our top 9 moving forward people

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
we don't have the depth to try to ice something else for 4th liners, and i'm pretty sure most are comfortable with him slotted there, so long as ice time is reduced

Only for this season. He needs to be removed or sent back to the AHL next year. Let him go to Buffalo next year if he wants.

He is non-essential to the future.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
And Zidlicky as well. I could see a new HC giving more time to the other guys.

i just lou is not thinking he is saving this season... this needs to be the first step in a rebuild not lets try and save this miserable season...

i still say trade greene. and at least two others for pics

woiuld edmonton give up their #1 pick of greene and our #2 or 3 next year?

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Only for this season. He needs to be removed or sent back to the AHL next year. Let him go to Buffalo next year if he wants.

He is non-essential to the future.

no 4th line player is really essential to any team.. tweaking our 4th line is last on my wish list..

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
i just lou is not thinking he is saving this season... this needs to be the first step in a rebuild not lets try and save this miserable season...

i still say trade greene. and at least two others for pics

woiuld edmonton give up their #1 pick of greene and our #2 or 3 next year?

not with a shot at a superstar 1C

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
The fact in the matter is there were many games where we were in position to win and didn't. That is a huge part of Pete being fired in my opinion.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Let's just remember for thos who want Bylsma. He had Crosby, Malkin, and Letang among others to make him look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad