Confirmed with Link: Clendening traded for Gustav Forsling

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I mean Forsling has outplayed Campbell and been more consistent than Kempny in my opinion. He hasn't even really been the cause of a goal against. The only time his pair was on for a goal was when Campbell got beat by a bank pass and couldn't recover

Central PA Hawk Fan

Apr 16, 2007
York, PA
I mean Forsling has outplayed Campbell and been more consistent than Kempny in my opinion. He hasn't even really been the cause of a goal against. The only time his pair was on for a goal was when Campbell got beat by a bank pass and couldn't recover

Love Campbell but I don't think I'm going out on a limb by saying he's been the worst out of the 6 guys so far. Still though, I feel much more comfortable about this d-corp moving forward than last year's group. Great offseason on the back-end.

Robsker

Nov 8, 2014
we kept 3 good D and added another 3 solid to good Players to the mix. Our D is much improved.

Our D should be and likely will be much improved. Thus far, based upon these few games, that has not been the case. Of course our penalty kill D has been beyond bad... like a Chinese fire drill or keystone cops scenario of disjointed positioning and terrible lack of pressure at the point and no ability to jump passing lanes. terrible.

I assume all of this will get much, much better.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I sincerely hope our PK is not 50% half way through the season. Except that would mean Kitchen would be gone.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Love Campbell but I don't think I'm going out on a limb by saying he's been the worst out of the 6 guys so far. Still though, I feel much more comfortable about this d-corp moving forward than last year's group. Great offseason on the back-end.

Overall, perhaps Campbell has been the worst of the bunch (since TVR sat) but it doesn't mean he has been bad. Meh, perhaps. Kempy had a rough game against Philly, which was probably the worst performance by any dman in a game so far. But, he's played 4 games total in the NHL. Mistakes are gonna happen. One thing certain: if TVR gets back in on Friday he needs to be a lot better than what we have seen from him this season.... and hopefully Q now realizes that it is not reasonable to expect TVR to play alongside Keith if it means he plays top 4 minutes.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Overall, perhaps Campbell has been the worst of the bunch (since TVR sat) but it doesn't mean he has been bad. Meh, perhaps. Kempy had a rough game against Philly, which was probably the worst performance by any dman in a game so far. But, he's played 4 games total in the NHL. Mistakes are gonna happen. One thing certain: if TVR gets back in on Friday he needs to be a lot better than what we have seen from him this season.... and hopefully Q now realizes that it is not reasonable to expect TVR to play alongside Keith if it means he plays top 4 minutes.

TVR in game 1 was our worst defensive performance of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad