Player Discussion Claude Giroux

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Is it? I feel like this type of stuff happens overnight, they might be better off shifting their operational hours forward.
I'm just guessing here, but generally non emergency reports are not considered time sensitive. This is a bit more unique.

Car manufacturers should start putting a report stolen option in the apps, if you can remote lock from and app, why not remote it into limp mode with the car alarm going off.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Ay5vjx0CYAAB-L3.jpg

Someone caught a photo of the suspect.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
The office to report that particular type of non emergency crime is closed until 10?

1) but their hours of operation are 8AM-6PM when you google (and this is from their site, not google)

2) considering your car is either totaled or on a port within hours, I'd call this more of an emergency.

3) if they don't consider it an emergency, I'm calling the police and telling them I'm chasing the guy so they get involved right away lol

4) if things that are very time important like car theft are not considered emergencies, then they need to expand their hours to 24/7. The idea that if some people steal your car in broad daylight at 6:15, that the police won't get to it until 8, or apparently 10am the next day, if that, sounds crazy.

No wonder car thieves have it easy. Control the ports... Police give you a 16 hour headstart... What could go wrong?

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Lol Chabot knows what's up. Chance to get the insurance payout and refresh the ride. Minor inconvenience.

That makes me think. I'm surprised he doesn't have a gated property with like a 4 car garage or something. Isn't he worth 50M+?
Ya a little odd to me, how does this even happen. I would assume he doesn't just live in a regular house with an accessible walk up driveway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad