TSN: Chris Johnston: at this point It's expected Jacob Chychrun will be moved

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
I hope all these King fans keep that same energy once they trade for him that "he sucks and not worth it...."

I for one as a Ducks fan would love to acquire him.
This. I wanna see the Kings get him, and I'd happily pay a high price.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Barring a massive overpayment. I have no idea why Arizona would be willing to move a young 23 year old D man they have developed who has become a solid top pairing D man for a young team rebuilding. This is the type of player you add, not trade.
You answered your subsequent question with your first sentence. That’s been the idea the whole time. They’re asking for the moon. If they don’t get it, they’ll keep this player. And he’s a foundational piece. So either way it’s a W.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I suspect his injury delays this until the off season
Acquiring teams are going to say “I don’t want to wait two weeks. Let’s just have him for only three playoff runs, rather than four playoff runs”?

I don’t think so, man.

Colorado paid a heavy price for one playoff run of Josh Manson. Acquire Chychrun now, and you get four playoff runs before he prices himself out of your cap budget.

Chychrun is your next four annual rentals in one shot.

Reactions: 2020 Cup Champions

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
If they do tracde him for less than a kings ransom then you would have to wonder why? he is affordable, so what do they know other teams don't.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I hope all these King fans keep that same energy once they trade for him that "he sucks and not worth it...."

I for one as a Ducks fan would love to acquire him.

I think that depends on the cost. Would you love to acquire him by sending Drysdale+ the other way?

Reactions: kinghock

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I think that depends on the cost. Would you love to acquire him by sending Drysdale+ the other way?
Is that the only player AZ is asking for? Send a source.

I'd do Comtois or Perreault + Zellweger + 1st (which is what AZ fans agreed one)

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto
Acquiring teams are going to say “I don’t want to wait two weeks. Let’s just have him for only three playoff runs, rather than four playoff runs”?

I don’t think so, man.

Colorado paid a heavy price for one playoff run of Josh Manson. Acquire Chychrun now, and you get four playoff runs before he prices himself out of your cap budget.

Chychrun is your next four annual rentals in one shot.
Would agree. As a leafs fan his injury means nothing to his value for me, you want him because he’s good young and signed for 3 more years after this.

Ledge And Dairy

His actual on ice performance and stats. Hes a good player who could become great but currently he is the most overrated player in the NHL.
Well we can look at stats (5v5):
iSF/60 - 3rd in the league
iCF/60 - 3rd in the league
ixGF/60 - 19th in the league

He is one of the best dmen in the league for generating scoring chances and getting pucks to the net. Up there with Dougie Hamilton and Roman Josi. He is also decent defensively as he sits 71st in the league in CA/60

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Is that the only player AZ is asking for? Send a source.

I'd do Comtois or Perreault + Zellweger + 1st (which is what AZ fans agreed one)

So would I be fair in comparing Perrault to Vilardi and Zellweger to Grans?

Vilardi + Grans + 1st is a trade most Kings fans would agree with too, I think.

Reactions: kinghock

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
This site is is all messed up and I can’t quote.

But …

“So would I be fair in comparing Perrault to Vilardi and Zellweger to Grans?

Vilardi + Grans + 1st is a trade most Kings fans would agree with too, I think.”

Nooooooooo….not even close man.
Please use all of your message board magic to make this trade with the ducks

bsu

Sep 27, 2017

Point wise Zellweger compares to Clarke, Clarke is bigger, Zellweger is a better skater.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017

Point wise Zellweger compares to Clarke, Clarke is bigger, Zellweger is a better skater.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
b.jpg

Z.jpg

:dunno:
One's a lot bigger, ones a way better skater.... Zellweger is 8 days away from being in THIS upcoming draft. He's also +39 and has 193 shots on goal. Clarke is the better prospect but it's closer than you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: sasha barkov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad