Post-Game Talk: Chicago Blackhawks at New York Rangers - January 3

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
Torts has a better team in Columbus than AV has here in ny this season and We are two points behind them with 1 game in hand. Not much more torts could do with this roster sorry to say albeit his post game interviews would be fun to watch.
Besides ruin it

Reactions: NCRanger

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I've been quoted in the past saying I hope Nash stays and takes a discount. I don't think I even want him back at all anymore. He will never be a scorer in this league again. Trade him at the deadline to a contender and hope to get a 2nd
Rangers fans should know -- and know very well -- that if/when he leaves here to another team he will light up the league and return to his old form. It's Rangeritis he has.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
So, how did they play tonight guys? Just kidding. They were on a Winter Classic high I guess and weren't ready to play which is no excuse. I'd like to blame the coach for all of that because I hate him but the players need to also take responsibility. This team just never makes it easy on themselves. I suspect we will see a better performance in Arizona.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Rangers fans should know -- and know very well -- that if/when he leaves here to another team he will light up the league and return to his old form. It's Rangeritis he has.
The funniest example of this for me is Eric Staal playing horrendously here and then promptly scoring 65 for the Wild last year

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

artificialintuition

Nov 21, 2017
So... this was a new one for me. I’ve never before seen a broken stick into the crowd, not had anyone else around us (security, etc.). Managed to grab this one.

I didn’t see whose stick it was. Anyone know? Was 2-3’ into the period.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
So... this was a new one for me. I’ve never before seen a broken stick into the crowd, not had anyone else around us (security, etc.). Managed to grab this one.

I didn’t see whose stick it was. Anyone know? Was 2-3’ into the period.

Nick Holden

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Dredger on twitter saying that Kreider is likely 7-8 weeks away, and that the Rangers haven't put an offer to Nash yet but it sounds like they want to keep him around.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Amongst everything else wrong with this team, Zucc's refusal to shoot the puck, especially on the powerplay, is going to give me a stroke. I can't f***ing stand his decision making at times.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't think Nash will be any better than a fourth liner by next season, why would we keep him around? He's a third liner this season.

This is the lineup I want to see for now. Stack the ice time for the first line, Miller and Hayes. Everyone else should get around the same, depending on their contributions that game.

Buchnevich-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Grabner-Miller-Desharnais
Vesey-Hayes-Nash
Lettieri-Nieves-Fast

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
From the mains:

RPg90BP.png
Ugly, great chart though.

Deleted member 23124

Smith in the 2017 playoff beast like one i've rarely seen in a blueshirt. Physical, nasty, competent, quick. This year a shell of that. Makes so many brain dead plays failing to get the puck deep when skating it out of his zone. Hope its not the paycheck.
I blame the coach and his punchless system.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad