Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I got an email from team about this - apparently I have the right of first refusal for the seats I had at Mullett for the Coyotes; news to me. $40.50 per (they were $143 per for the yotes in 23-24).

Heh, went back and checked - that expires on 7/1, so I have....4 days from the land auction to decide if I feel AM is making sufficient progress to justify $500 for 6 AHL games :)

Take a good look at pricing around the the rest of the AHL.... some of them make Mullett look like a bargain.

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I guess Jr. isn't as "dumb" as most think on this forum. Also, had praise for AM.

:huh: Would you expect anyone from the Roadrunners to publicly say something negative about the family that signs their paychecks rather than kiss their asses with a smile?

Would a city representative ever publicly say that Meruelo sucks when they have no choice but to work with him?

At a press conference where they rain positivity, excitement, and compliments on anyone and anything involved?

Take it with a grain of salt :laugh:

Last edited:

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
:huh: Would you expect anyone from the Roadrunners to publicly say something negative about the family that signs their paychecks rather than kiss their asses with a smile?

Would a city representative ever publicly say that Meruelo sucks when they have no choice but to work with him?

At a press conference where they rain positivity, excitement, and compliments on anyone and anything involved?

End of the day.....

Roadrunners are still playing 30 games in Tucson next season.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

Fletcher McCosker isn't with the RoadRunners.

• Haha
Reactions: Arizonatah Coyetis

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Fletcher McCosker isn't with the RoadRunners.

I mentioned Roadrunners and city representatives. Forgive me for leaving McCosker (and anybody else) out that is involved with the Roadrunners being/staying in Tucson but isn't actually "with" the Roadrunners. Shouldn't be necessary to list everyone there anyways because the point I was making wouldn't change.

Don't mean to hint that anyone there has anything bad to say, just that they wouldn't say it then and there if they do. Pats on the back get handed out like candy on Halloween at these events because they're all about positivity and building excitement. Compliments are expected all around.

I just don't think that dime-a-dozen compliments redeem or prove anything like you suggested they do. It's going to take more than a few totally expected nice words during a one hour pep rally to change the reputation that Meruelos built up over 4-5 years.

At least it will for me.

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

Yet, any negative rumor people keep piling it on. Take that with a grain of salt as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad