Confirmed Trade: [CHI/CBJ] Jones, 2021 1st (32OA), '22 6th for Boqvist, '21 1st (12OA), '21 2nd, '22 1st (protected)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Why does the title say Tampa 21 2nd round pick and then says 32nd overall?? Wouldn’t Tampa’s 2nd round pick be like the 64th overall pick???

ddlennon

May 1, 2018
Helsinki
Everyone who likes this deal is doing so based off his reputation from 5 years ago. Jones has been going down hill for years now but everyone still thinks he's great because he was good 5 year ago and hits people.
Yeah reading some posts in this thread makes it very clear ppl didnt pay attention to columbus last year he looked like a anchor that werenski had to carry

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I actually find the trade very fair.

The contract is yikes though, and I didn't see Chicago as the team that would give that deal.

But as an outsider, I love the action

this year he’s 25 as of sept 16.

I’m concerned on the last 3 yrs of that extension

I guess you can saabrook us leaving a warm seat for him?

StIvany4Norris

Oct 13, 2020
Can’t imagine this being a better idea than just giving the same money to Hamilton

But this will certainly settle lots of debates, so looking forward to seeing how it shakes out in a few years

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Everyone who likes this deal is doing so based off his reputation from 5 years ago. Jones has been going down hill for years now but everyone still thinks he's great because he was good 5 year ago and hits people.

Get off the ledge. He's been in Norris contention four out of the past five years. He had a poor season this year on a team in tumult. I guess it's all over right? Guy is 26 and has all the tools. No chance he rebounds I guess?

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Years? He had a bad year, just like Columbus did as a whole.
Hes still young at 26 too... only 5 years older than Boqvist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad