Checkers IV: Insert Witty Title Here

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StiffSquid

Nov 17, 2016
North Carolina
It’s very interesting that Saarela can’t seem to get a call up.
Yeah he was one of the first ones down from the camp , and no call-up. Maybe Rod hates him and his family. That must be it I'm sure. Rod wants to kill Saarela , and we can't have that so Aleksi will stay down in Charlotte. I guess better this way then. We don't need any dead Saarela's in NC.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Checkers had 2 shots through the first 19 min of the game, 6 on the PP in the last minute, a goal overturned for being knocked in with a high stick (which was called a goal on the ice and the refs did NOT watch video for the review), PP is 0 for 3 and brutal to watch...needless to say it's not been a very good game so far

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I've never seen a game thrown away like that before...under 0 pressure we literally tape-to-tape passed to their guy for a complete breakaway, absolutely embarassing

EDIT: We also looked like an ECHL team most of that game, not sure how they lead the league. And despite the PowerPlay goal, it was fugly to watch and they had better shorthanded chances than we had on the PP

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
Darling is not even AHL goalie...
I was skeptical last year that the Canes just played better in front of Ward than Darling. But this weekend the Checkers definitely played better in front of Booth--even though they did not play particularly well in front of Booth. I watched the first two periods today and it was the worst hockey of the season by a large margin--basically Canes against Rangers bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad