Confirmed Trade: [CGY/OTT] Curtis Lazar and Mike Kostka for Jyrki Jokipakka and a 2nd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
quite a bit to give up for lazar but who knows, maybe the flames can fix what the sens messed up in bringing him up too early

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Reclamation project. Maybe Treliving sees something.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
I actually like what the flames did. I think Lazar is a good player in the right atmosphere.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Value is fair, he's only 21 (22?). Lots of room for improvement. He asked for a trade, got what he wanted, wish him all the best.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
2nd is a lot for a guy doing as poorly as Lazar, but whatever. Kevin and Kostka are a wash - neither of them is worth much as an NHLer.

JurassicTunga

Mar 21, 2010
People overreacting as usual.

Flames now have like 5 players from the first round of the 2013 draft. :laugh:

Ismellofhockey

Mar 31, 2002
Visit site
People looking at Lazar's point totals this season should remember that he was playing with Kelly and Neil most of the time. If there ever was a black hole for offense to rival the legendary Shaun Van Allen, Kelly and Neil would be it. One can only imagine the wonders it must have done to Lazar's confidence.

It nearly destroyed Smith's career to be anchored by Neil and Greening, but he bounced back nicely. I hope Lazar will as well.

Mark Stones Spleen

Trouba's elbow
Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Hope Lazar works out well for Calgary. He was promising but simply was brought up too fast to help with injuries and lost development time. Really with the best for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad