CFL 2024

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Bo Levi is destroying our d. If people there haven't left; they all should now!

They should physically force all those who championed the name change to attend every game and buy 1k in merchandise, just like they promised to. Have a bus round them up before each game and drag them to the stadium. For most of them it would be the first time attending a football game.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Our D is flat out fugly!!!
There’s lots of blame to go around for a team that’s about to fall to 0-7 but that defence is really sticking out today. They look like they’ve just been standing around not knowing what they’re supposed to be doing since the start of the second quarter.

Reactions: Sanchez

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
The defence looks like they’ve just given up. Can’t blame them, if the team doesn’t care in the offense why should they care.

I honestly don’t understand this point of view.
It’s like a demolition derby. The damage is the entertainment and the worse it is, the more entertaining it is.

And the other part of it is that when things happen that I’m vehemently opposed to, I want those things to fail spectacularly, and when it does, I relish it.

Reactions: Sanchez

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
It’s like a demolition derby. The damage is the entertainment and the worse it is, the more entertaining it is.

And the other part of it is that when things happen that I’m vehemently opposed to, I want those things to fail spectacularly, and when it does, I relish it.
Well it may be so spectacular that the team and the league fails. You may get the biggest bang possible.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
MBT can sit for rest of season. Trade him and get anything for him. Ford should have been starting/playing long ago!

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
They should physically force all those who championed the name change to attend every game and buy 1k in merchandise, just like they promised to. Have a bus round them up before each game and drag them to the stadium. For most of them it would be the first time attending a football game.
And spending that kind of money on clothing

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Well it may be so spectacular that the team and the league fails. You may get the biggest bang possible.
Well I’ve always thought that in today’s day and age, and with shifting demographics the CFL was always going to have the deck stacked against them. Covid dealt a big blow to the timeline and changing the name of one of your most storied and financially viable franchises doesn’t help either.

The funniest part about the Elks is that Ford is going to come in and be the best part of the season much like he was last year, give the fans a shred of hope and then he’s gonna give the team a big middle finger and sign somewhere else for how they’ve handled him.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Yes it’s garbage time but if Tre Ford doesn’t start next game the Elks have lost the plot
Bringing in MBT was a colossal mistake

All this horseshit about leadership and how much Ford would learn about being a pro from him. Well hopefully Ford was watching, cause if he does the exact opposite, he should have a long successful career.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
MBT can sit for rest of season. Trade him and get anything for him. Ford should have been starting/playing long ago!
I'm not sure how much of his money is guaranteed.

Some NFL cuts might be forthcoming so hold on to him for a few games until you can sign somebody and then make your move.

This Bebe gun guy is almost as bad an investment. What was that-- a short kick?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad