CFL 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Don't know if you saw my posts earlier on about a sale to some people in Stony/Spruce area. But the Elks couldn't get their paperwork in order in regards to debts. They gave them a deadline and Elks didn't respond. I have heard that the board is looking for a group or person manage the team for them and recently heard there is going to be a buyer. But if they are getting their books in order I don't see how a smart business person like Gregg or Katz or whomever 'buys' the team. So there might be an opportunity for another clown to own a team like Victor Cui
what have you heard about the people from Spruce/Stony?

OEG seems highly unlikely, the Greggs maybe but they’ve got a good thing going with the RiverHawks, taking on the Elks to turn them around could interfere with the momentum they’ve built up for the Riverhawks.

The Leckelts who own Silent Ice I could see being a possibility. They’ve got the money and are building out a local sports and entertainment portfolio that’s hockey centric but they might not mind adding a local “pro” sports franchise.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Nice drive there...offense looking alright but as always watch for defensive collapse. Have to stop them here to send a message before half time.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Kevin Karius Show this morning said it is a 0% chance it’s the OEG.
I really can’t see OEG being interested in this. There isn’t any money to be made here. It’ll be a money pit for whoever invests. I know Katz has lots of money but when has he been willing to lose any of it? Just yesterday we were shaking our heads at the Oilers putting Jackson’s press conference regarding Holland’s departure on their pay platform.

Last edited:

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Wash, rinse, repeat....

Bonehead penalties late in the game.

Prevent defense can't prevent a damn thing

MBT missed open receivers all night and threw disastrous interception inside the B.C. 20.

Moral victories now number 4.

Coaching a complete disaster. Delay of game penalties like a 13th man for B.C. defense. Lewis had to cuss the boys out on the sidelines so that they would actually watch the count clock. Was he yelling at the players or the coaching staff? WTF???

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyle McMahon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad