CFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
The horrendous kick off was one thing, but then following it up with casually allowing a dart downfield was icing on the cake.

That wasn’t one, but two laughable f*** ups in a row. Right after almost blowing it not being able to get in at the 1 on two attempts.

Reactions: Sanchez

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Jones’ big signings:

Leake - 0 big returns, 1 game changing fumble
Bede - 1 big missed FG, 1 idiotic kick off

I should remind everyone that earlier in the game Julien had kicked it through the end zone for a single on a kick off.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Jones’ big signings:

Leake - 0 big returns, 1 game changing fumble
Bede - 1 big missed FG, 1 idiotic kick off

I should remind everyone that earlier in the game Julien had kicked it through the end zone for a single on a kick off.
2 game changing fumbles.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I'm going to give rookie DB Kordell Jackson a nod for this game. He held Rhymes, one of the best receivers in the league in check for a good chunk of the game.

Purifoy got beat on multiple occasions.

Mayala was pretty good on offence. He has been one of the few good free agent signings in the last few years.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Last time it was number 5. It will always be some player's fault. There were 3 players one foot away from that last Ottawa catch.
Yes the defence sucks I know.

He missed a 30 yard FG then all he had to do was not kick the ball out and he did… that’s bush league.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Gulp. Sorry guys. Just saw that the Elkimos lost to Ottawa. That's a tough loss.

CFL needs to let the team get out of its Chris Jones handcuffs. It's existential crisis time.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Well all the few of us that care can hope for now is th new owner comes in and says to Jones - we can’t fire you but here’s your rubber gloves, mop and bucket. You are no longer allowed to have any interaction with the football team but the mens washrooms are all yours from her on out. Or you can quit. Your choice.

On second thought, scrap the rubber gloves, tell him the team can’t afford them because of the mess he made.

Reactions: Duke74

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I’m not even sure who they could hire right now to fix this mess. It has to be someone with good US scouting connections.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Bede needs to be cut for that shit.
Good luck with that. Jones is desperate for his big signings to make an impact. Hence why he tries to shoehorn Leake into the offense even after two fumbles in 5 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad