CFL 2024

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Only 85 passing yards for the EE in the first half--need more than that. Another key fumble for Leake when it looked like we were going up by 3 scores.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
The crossing routes have been a problem for the defense all year and here we have a 70 yard run and he outruns the angles on no less than 4 defenders.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Jones big signings again costing the game.

Leake key fumble. Bede key missed FG.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
No he hasn’t, he’s a waste of reps. There’s zero chance he could’ve made the throw Ottawa just scored on.

Chris jones is an absolute joke and along with the board have destroyed this franchise. 0-8 incoming
He had probably the nicest throw of the game.

I can’t believe people are watching this and think the QB is the issue. Whatever lol.

Reactions: bone

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
He had probably the nicest throw of the game.

I can’t believe people are watching this and think the QB is the issue. Whatever lol.
Even a blind squirrel……

He is part of the problem for sure and there’s no point in playing him. They are the worst team by a country mile and he’s not part of the future yet gets all the reps. What’s that doing?

But no he’s not to blame entirely for this mess, only one guy is, Chris Jones. This is all 100 percent and completely on him.

• Haha
Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Even a blind squirrel……

He is part of the problem for sure and there’s no point in playing him. They are the worst team by a country mile and he’s not part of the future yet gets all the reps. What’s that doing?

But no he’s not to blame entirely for this mess, only one guy is, Chris Jones. This is all 100 percent and completely on him.
I do agree Chris Jones sucks. He play calls like we have 4 downs.

Reactions: Sra1974

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad