OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I like Ruan but if trading him can help improve somewhere else on the pitch, I'm fine with it. There's enough depth to replace him.

But man, can't have a season without drama.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I like Ruan but if trading him can help improve somewhere else on the pitch, I'm fine with it. There's enough depth to replace him.

But man, can't have a season without drama.
He's definitely been in the plus column for me this season, even though Courtois played him so much that he ended up being a bit less effective. Losing him wouldn't be catastrophic, but we'd end up having to fix a hole that didn't really need fixing.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
He's definitely been in the plus column for me this season, even though Courtois played him so much that he ended up being a bit less effective. Losing him wouldn't be catastrophic, but we'd end up having to fix a hole that didn't really need fixing.

Depends on Bugaj and Marshall-Rutty. We started the season with only one guy at RB. Now we have 3 (+ Doody)

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
He was in Quebec City this weekend, that's a harsh come back to MTL. Straight to the airport you go.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
They're so lucky they've sold so many season tickets.

Littéralement sauvé par le Messi

--------

Screenshot_20240812-165201.png

Bro, Mathieu, what are you doing with your time?

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Their best.

To be honest, I kinda like the moves they've done so far. I wish they would get rid of more jabronis and the team isn't better on paper but there's potential with some young players.. although they won't stay long and be sold.. but whatever.

I'm still hoping for a proper DP.. but I've also been wishing that for years so :dunno:

Littéralement sauvé par le Messi

--------

View attachment 900582

Bro, Mathieu, what are you doing with your time?

He got married.

🫣

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
To be honest, I kinda like the moves they've done so far. I wish they would get rid of more jabronis and the team isn't better on paper but there's potential with some young players.. although they won't stay long and be sold.. but whatever.

I'm still hoping for a proper DP.. but I've also been wishing that for years so :dunno:

He got married.

🫣

With that haircut?

• Haha
Reactions: ArtPeur

Ad

Upcoming events

• Albania vs Georgia
    Albania vs Georgia
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $707.00
    Event closes