OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Courtois said Martinez is not the same man he was at the beginning of the year. That he feels betrayed.

I’m pretty sure Yosef and certain players have been undermining the coach.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Courtois said Martinez is not the same man he was at the beginning of the year. That he feels betrayed.

Yosef has had problems with every teams he's been playing

Reactions: TRG

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site

I'm pretty sure some (most) feel betrayed by the organization as well, though maybe not LC, so unfortunately this is what happens.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Josef has had well known problems with Frank de Boer, Gabriel Heinze and Pineda in Atlanta before getting a trade to Miami.

He's also had problems with previous national coaches, retired years ago and who knows in his past in Europe.

All this to say, I do have my reservation in regards to Courtois' man management but highly doubt he's at fault here. Hopefully they can fix wtv their issues are.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
For the new soccer fan like me, can anyone explain the Ruan trade ?

Every time I watched he was over relied on and created offense. I don't understand how it makes sense.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
For the new soccer fan like me, can anyone explain the Ruan trade ?

Every time I watched he was over relied on and created offense. I don't understand how it makes sense.

He played a lot because we had nobody else.

Think of it this way:

We kinda sold at the deadline while bringing in younger prospects. We intend to play those young players to finish the season. They don't care about making the playoffs anymore though we're not that far out

There is 2 senior spots available right now.
Maybe 5 once Wanyama, Glassi and Martinez are gone next season. I'm really hoping for a lot with some new management in place. I don't care if we don't pay them a lot. Just bring me good football

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
It's okay, we know CFM hurt you and you're trying to cope with it. You also need a hug

LAFC is about to land Griezmann, Vancouver will get a new DP. And I still have my AppleTV+ MLSSeasonPass to watch like 3 games at the same time If I want to. I'm having fun thank you.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Mexican clubs eliminated again this year from the League's Cup

Columbus, Philly, LAFC and Colorado (with Georgie) remain

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad