GDT: Cesko vs USA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mogi

May 4, 2018
US with 2 PP to 1 for the Czechs. Not complaining.. just making sure no one thinks we are benefitting from reffing.lol
Guess you are watching a different game then, gotta relax with homer glasses sometimes

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Going out with a whimper. Maybe Guerin and co will take note and leave these bums at home during the next best on best. Embarrassing.

RBbandit

Jan 4, 2020
Gudas vs Tkachuk is entertaining. Brady looks a little bit pissed (in a good way) and Radko is having fun. Since Philly days, he has cleaned his game. He was crazy back in Flyers jersey.

Reactions: Czechboy

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
TBH.. he's awesome and a riser. I know this because he's better than several Oiler's D and we drafted him, let him walk for free with no return. One of our many stupid mistakes. That and keeping Ceci.
The funny thing is he plays in the hawks division and I’m a STH so I’ve probably seen him play live multiple times and he just slipped my radar entirely lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
1-0

I think we're playing very well. Goal and a post in that one.

We were have PP issues and that's 3 PP goals in the last 2 games.

I'm expecting an absolute onsalught in the third.

Also, I have a totally insane crush on Lindsay Hamilton and they have only shown her green shoulders today.. zoom the f*** out!

Dostal has done a masterful job of picking up loose pucks in traffic.. sounds stupid, but those kinds of plays always end up in the back of our net.

Very nervous.. won't lie.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
The funny thing is he plays in the hawks division and I’m a STH so I’ve probably seen him play live multiple times and he just slipped my radar entirely lol
He's really good.. glad he made this squad and gets to spend time with some elite NHLers... huge Oiler f*** up.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Since Philly days, he has cleaned his game.

gudas.gif

I guess it's relative. I'd take him on my team for sure.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah I am not believing one bit still .. even 2:0 would be completely nothing against this US team
I cannot see us getting a 2 goal lead. Thrilled with a lead and a small cushion heading to third.

Well, butt clenching time..

where are my blood pressure meds???

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Well, that first minute was not fun at all... all 4 Czechs lying on ice and Dostal making some weird looking saves.lol

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
Four teams playing right now, two periods done in each game and exactly one goal scored. What in the name of 1-877-Kars-For-Kids are the offenses doing?

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Four teams playing right now, two periods done in each game and exactly one goal scored. What in the name of 1-877-Kars-For-Kids are the offenses doing?
I have nightmares about those strange kids. Their parents should all be arrested.

Reactions: HabSgt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad