GDT: Cesko vs USA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
That close to end of period I'd just give the puck up. Hate the carryover, always ends up screwing you if you don't score early.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
US with 2 PP to 1 for the Czechs. Not complaining.. just making sure no one thinks we are benefitting from reffing.lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Uff that last 4-5 minutes was the ice literally on fire in our defensive half. Thank god for the break

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
dostwall! he's such a great goalie but he's pretty inconsistent. he'll be lights out one game and then get completely lit up the next. i'm sure the ducks non existent defense plays a role in that as well. i have faith that he's going to get better and i see him as our #1 for the foreseeable future. especially once gibson is finally gone.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I'd probably just gamble on Werenski figuring it out more than a guy whose name I didn't know before this tournament (more of a reflection on me, not him, etc. but still)
TBH.. he's awesome and a riser. I know this because he's better than several Oiler's D and we drafted him, let him walk for free with no return. One of our many stupid mistakes. That and keeping Ceci.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad