Marchand- Bergeron- Pastrnak
Cashman - Oates - O’Reilly

Orr- Bourque
Park - Shore
Chara - Clapper

Brimsak
Cheevers

I saw everyone live but Dumart. Schmidt, Shore, Clapper, and Brimsak

My folks got season tickets in 1948 after getting married so I was well aware of Schmidt - my father knew Dumart - and Bauer who unfortunately died young - and Clapper was his favorite as a kid and one of reasons he loved hockey

I gotta figure I’ve been between 1600- 1800/1900 games so I feel good about my list

Hate to leave of Ratelle who is All Timer and David Krejci who has a warm spot in heart

Cashman played a lot of LW

Adam Oates one of most underrated players in history - I like Joe Thornton my daughter first jersey was at Bruins draft party and all but complete hockey player and big time player like comparing Mount Everest to Boston Hill

It’s really difficult to do this not seeing players a lot so maybe Tiny Thompson should be goalie of Bill Cowley should have been on - or Johnny Mckenzie knocks Taz off

All fun at end of day

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Apparently there is some sort of shindig tonight

Mrs. Bergy looks to be in great shape for just having had a baby a couple months ago, I'm jealous lol

Reactions: sooshii

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
How did @GahdenRinkRat get the stick ?
Pasta was 2nd star of the game, came out of the tunnel, turned around and pointed at me and handed it through the opening next to us!! Cool moment!!!
IMG_3050.jpeg
IMG_3051.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad