Jul 20, 2006
Boston
IMG_1847.jpeg

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
They best be stitching that C on because I'd be ripshit if I paid $260 for a jersey and the letter wasn't stitched to match the numbers and patches that were stitched on.

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
They best be stitching that C on because I'd be ripshit if I paid $260 for a jersey and the letter wasn't stitched to match the numbers and patches that were stitched on.

Nope not stitched. Pro shop does heat pressed letters/numbers that give the illusion of being stitched but they aren't

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
The Centennial jerseys redefine the word “blah” for me. Our whole uniform presentation screams “late 19th/early 20th century”. Comical how the team gets so exited over these very slight gradations in color hue or striping.

The Centennial would’ve been a perfect time for an updating of our look. Lack of imagination is stunning.

The Patriots did it right when they went from the old red uniforms with the Pat Patriot to the blue royal flying Elvis they have now.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Personally I hate Elvis Patriot & the color scheme.
Elvis has grown on me, and I like the current uniforms. The dark blue is similar to the blue in the Flag, and I love the stripes on the shoulders.

The royal blue was awful. The late ‘90s uniforms with the royal blue and the huge Elvis on the shoulders were some of the worst the NFL had ever seen

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Just a FYI, all three jerseys just now dropped at Hockey Authentic. $250 USD (free shipping, no tax). Ships in November They use the actual letter and number sets that are on the real player jerseys, unlike the lesser quality letters/numbers/stitching pretty much everyone else uses. The quality at Hockey Authentic is amazing and ends up being about the same total price (jersey, shipping, tax) as the ones from the Bs/NHL web store. I have Adidas jerseys direct from Adidas, from the NHL pro shop, and Hockey Authentic. The ones from Hockey Authentic are on another level. Grabbed a Marchy third jersey just a minute ago. Awesome to be able to choose the "C" option for him now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad