Confirmed with Link: Celebrate!! Celebrini signed ELS 3 years x $975k ($4.475m AAV with bonuses)

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
That is absolutely real. I’ve been up there when they are broadcasting from that spot. Easy access for fans and usually not overcrowded. Plus the on air guys are usually willing to have discussions with the fans after they are done with the segment.
Can verify watching it live, one of those golden 'nearly spat my drink' moments of joy at a rare victory from the public voice of protest amongst the plethora of gambling advert laden intermissions.

If only his t-shirt had an anti-gambling statement on the back for him to 180° halfway through the segment.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Well Vancouver is a beautiful city on the ocean that’s clean vs California where poo and needles in the Bay Area is kind of a common thing. PS I’ve been to both before people go ballistic
I'm from near Vancouver (Vancouver Island) and needle valley (East Hastings) is definitely a thing. Still a fantastic city overall, but it's got some... Not so nice areas.

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
I'm from near Vancouver (Vancouver Island) and needle valley (East Hastings) is definitely a thing. Still a fantastic city overall, but it's got some... Not so nice areas.
Yeah I don’t know all the nooks and crannies of Vancouver so my overall impression of the city was it was nice and clean, the worst part I was in was Surrey and it wasn’t bad to me

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Yeah I don’t know all the nooks and crannies of Vancouver so my overall impression of the city was it was nice and clean, the worst part I was in was Surrey and it wasn’t bad to me
I always joked that I had a tough ass grandma because she lived in Surrey.

Overall it's a nice city with problems just like any other city. Not trying to downplay it. It's popular for good reason though.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
So I caved on the $175 Jersey which arrived today. This is brutally wrong right? :laugh:

Or did we change the jerseys to have the numbers go to the bottom striping?

fanatics sucks.PNG

Edit: For the record, only ordered due to free returns. Might have to just do a custom Adidas before they run out because if this is wrong, this is a brutal mistake

Double Edit: The picture Becher posted when they said they had them in stock show the numbers being this close...so maybe just a design decision but it looks super freaking weird

Last edited:

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
So I caved on the $175 Jersey which arrived today. This is brutally wrong right? :laugh:

View attachment 894286

Edit: For the record, only ordered due to free returns. Might have to just do a custom Adidas before they run out because if this is wrong, this is a brutal mistake

Double Edit: The picture Becher posted when they said they had them in stock show the numbers being this close...so maybe just a design decision but it looks super freaking weird
I can't bring myself to get an Adidas one simply because Mack is never going to ever wear an Adidas Sharks jersey. Why they're charging 80 bucks more is beyond me.

Not the $250 version. Mine (and my Smith jersey) have been ordered will be here in September, if you know what I mean. :laugh:
No one should buy the Adidas version.

Erep

Jul 17, 2019

View attachment 894286

Maybe it is an illusion from the camera, but it looks like the bottom stripe is slanted relative to the bottom of the jersey. The stripes might just be in the wrong spot on that jersey, and the numbers are right.

Someone tweeted a picture from the Sharks store the day he signed, and most of them looked fine from the picture, but a couple clearly had the stripe and number too close together.

You can see some variation in number relative to stripe position.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Maybe it is an illusion from the camera, but it looks like the bottom stripe is slanted relative to the bottom of the jersey. The stripes might just be in the wrong spot on that jersey, and the numbers are right.

Someone tweeted a picture from the Sharks store the day he signed, and most of them looked fine from the picture, but a couple clearly had the stripe and number too close together.

You can see some variation in number relative to stripe position.
It’s funny I didn’t even look at mine when I got it. Just put it on, realized I looked like The Tom Hanks character in big when he shrunk down again, boxed it up and sent it off. But if you look at the way it looks in the Sharks store, there's a ton of space between the letters and the stripe.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
It’s funny I didn’t even look at mine when I got it. Just put it on, realized I looked like The Tom Hanks character in big when he shrunk down again, boxed it up and sent it off. But if you look at the way it looks in the Sharks store, there's a ton of space between the letters and the stripe.
That's why I'm confused, the website is way different from what I got. I emailed the Sharks store to see what they say.

Even if it is just all kinds of bad quality, it still feels damn good to put a Celebrini jersey on

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I wanted to buy one so bad but knew I should hold out. How insane is this that they charge $175 and don't quality check or care about anything

You sound surprised... Quality? Service?

They're just shysters. They don't want anything but your money, and they don't seem to mind selling absolute turds to get that money.

Boycott is about the only thing you can do about it. But even then, good luck wrangling the humans into actually working together for something bigger than the sum of what they're getting out of it directly, individually.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
It's better quality. No one should buy a Fanatics version of any jersey, ever. Who cares if he never wore one?
It just seems weird to me is all. I’m a Washington redskins (commanders?) fan, and the store was selling a Sean Taylor Commanders jersey and it just looked weird. I get it though, that’s a different team name altogether .

Reactions: weastern bias

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad