Confirmed with Link: Celebrate!! Celebrini signed ELC 3 years x $975k ($4.475m AAV with bonuses)

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Well Vancouver is a beautiful city on the ocean that’s clean vs California where poo and needles in the Bay Area is kind of a common thing. PS I’ve been to both before people go ballistic
lol I saw these things walking from my hotel in downtown Vancouver to Roger’s arena earlier this year. Vancouver isn’t as clean as you think

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
lol I saw these things walking from my hotel in downtown Vancouver to Roger’s arena earlier this year. Vancouver isn’t as clean as you think
I've seen poop in random residential parts of Stavanger, Norway (one of the wealthiest and cleanest places I've ever been). It's just something that happens wherever there are people, and we just need to stop citing it as evidence of one thing or another.

dmcccdmn

Dec 10, 2005
UC Davis
I say we play Smith on Defense and Celebrini as goalie for a couple of years until we got Hagens and McKenna. Actually, scratch that. Put Celebrini on Defense and Smith as goalie. I heard Celebrini got big hands with big gloves so that would mess up our tanking.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I waiting to buy a new sweater once y'all get them and rate em. Because fanatics scares the hell outta me
"A" jersey? You need to buy one of each of the four types of jerseys.

The top level is "the same" as what the players wear (made at the same company, in the same way, same materials). Authentic jersey
Premier Breakaway Jersey
Breakaway Jersey
Practice Jersey

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Well I got moved finally (absolute nightmare that started 2 years ago) and I think my life is finally calming down so I'm planning to get back into hockey this year. Super excited to see Celebrini play, and the other new folks I haven't got to watch much of the last few years. Shark's are going to be a lot more fun to watch for the next decade :)

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Well I got moved finally (absolute nightmare that started 2 years ago) and I think my life is finally calming down so I'm planning to get back into hockey this year. Super excited to see Celebrini play, and the other new folks I haven't got to watch much of the last few years. Shark's are going to be a lot more fun to watch for the next decade :)
Welcome back. I’m pleased you’re finding yourself getting involved with the team again. Let it excite you!

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
lmfao is this real life

I cant believe they give any random fan that much screen real estate for minutes long segments... At some point the thatswhywecanthavenicethings rubicon will be crossed

What they said 👆🏽even the hockey guy bags on their quality and he’s the nicest hockey guy on YouTube
damn if there's anyone that knows hockey jerseys it's THG

i'm sorry to report that you unfortunately missed some truly unforgettable hockey... you can go back and watch replays but... you kind of just had to be there

no but in all seriousness you may want to watch some EK65 highlights hehehe

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist

i'm sorry to report that you unfortunately missed some truly unforgettable hockey... you can go back and watch replays but... you kind of just had to be there

no but in all seriousness you may want to watch some EK65 highlights hehehe

I think this is a good summary of the time you missed, Hockeyball:

Absolute gold!!!!

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
lmfao is this real life

I cant believe they give any random fan that much screen real estate for minutes long segments... At some point the thatswhywecanthavenicethings rubicon will be crossed
That is absolutely real. I’ve been up there when they are broadcasting from that spot. Easy access for fans and usually not overcrowded. Plus the on air guys are usually willing to have discussions with the fans after they are done with the segment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad