OT: The all encompassing HFSabres music thread with no rules (as long as it’s music posted)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
IMG_1495.jpeg

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
My kid is wearing headphones with music on shuffle and playing whatever comes up on piano. Hallowed Be Thy Name starts playing and I sing the line, "take me / to the gallows". They stop playing and glare at me. "You sang a wrong note!" they scold.

Kid, if you're gonna be angry at me for not being able to sing like Bruce Dickinson....

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua

And a bit older but the headline makes me chuckle.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
20 Years of Tears tour tonight

Hawthorne Heights playing The Silence in Black and White in its entirety

skipped my high school graduation practice to go see Hawthorne Heights, Cartel, Hit The Lights and two others I now forget at Water Street Music hall. Showed up to my graduation in poor choices of clothing and messed up the timing of when I was supposed to walk the stage and panicked and just stood on the stage pretending to take photos of the crowd while they took actual pictures back....good times, I was probably semi-sober lol.

Reactions: sabremike

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Linkin Park live stream with new singer

Reactions: oldgoalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad