Confirmed with Link: Celebrate!! Celebrini signed ELC 3 years x $975k ($4.475m AAV with bonuses)

knu

Feb 28, 2012
Fremont CA
I have bad luck with jerseys. Bought my little brother a Joe Smith jersey back that summer he was drafted 1OA, for his birthday. :laugh: Until I recently got a Kittle jersey that was on sale, my previous Niners jerseys were Kaepernick and Trey Lance.

Until my Celebrini and Smith knockoffs come in, my only Sharks one with a nameplate is Hertl (all my other Sharks jerseys are blank), which I don't think is too bad. But I've buried that jersey somewhere in the house and won't find it again until he retires. :laugh:

My normal policy of only getting blanks has served me well, but I do think jerseys with the name and number look better. So I've officially scrapped the policy and will simply and happily roll the dice from here on out.
I got an EK jersey as my first nameplate. I've been a fan since Cow Palace. Needless to say never again. Horrible mistake.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Celebrini will probably be the first sweater I buy since the original heritage sweater. I've never given Fanatics a cent, but I have to give them credit for making on-ice authentics available again via retail. It sounds like that tier is actually quality, but I'm waiting to see them in person since they're not for sale yet anyway. I don't mind paying a premium for the authentic, but the price does make me think about it. Hoping they actually stock these at the Tank and that the end of the year sale is applicable.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Last jersey I bought was a Karlsson Jersey :( Sigh.
Still rocking the old Pavelski from the "Next Wave" change in the 2010's to get rid of the striping everywhere. Trying to figure out when is too old to wear the name of an 18-24 year old on my back. Thinking I'm at that age now and will just hold onto the Pavelski jerseys as relics and playoff good luck charms and wear other team gear instead of jerseys on most occasions.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I loved EK9 as a player before the wheels came off.

As someone with a Kane jersey (and the only authentic jersey I own, to boot) I'm probably going to have to make peace with his sharks tenure eventually because I don't think I can just leave that in my closet forever. I figure eventually enough time and space from his departure will mellow things enough that the vitriol fades. Plus here it's perhaps a little bit more diluted because the jersey has a local connection to the Giants as much as it does the sharks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad