Value of: Carter Hart to Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
ADA is ONE player. Fact is, the Flyers aren't a team as bad as you make it sound, and Hart, if he played like an elite #1 like you seem to try to picture him like, they would be in playoff contention.

The last goalie traded for a top15 pick had a Vezina year calibre the year he was traded (Schneider). Until Hart reaches such standards, he's not worth a top15 pick, even less in a draft this good.
york rookie not bad there is potential
Provorov played like a 4 at best
Sanheim huge step backwards a lot on ada pairing
Seeler is a 7 playing as a 5
ada is an abomination ada is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY worst than ghost. Yandle and ADA in competition for the simple jack defensive instincts awards
risto is a 4 who chases after the hit. He has the instincts of a cocker spaniel on skates come on boy fetch the hit while the slot is wide open
Braun just signed his aarp card
Not one vet defenseman on the team looked remotely like a top 3 guy.
no cam atkinson all year
no couts all year
Farabee off major disk surgery wasn't same first 50 games
sanheim farabee frost hayes provorov to varying degrees DESPISE torts
The f depth was so good zac mcewan was playing top 9 minutes
Deslauriers was getting TOP LINE MINUTES I KID YOU YOU NOT TORTS THOUGHT IT WAS A BRILLIANT IDEA TO PLAY NIC THE STIFF ON THE TOP LINE!
Do mediocre teams have to play Nic Deslauriers on the top line?

Each comment u make just shows you don't know how bad the flyers are.
And it shows how good Konecky and Hart were this year.

THE NATIONAL WRITER WAS CORRECT 11TH BEST G IN LEAGUE.

11) Carter Hart: Philadelphia Flyers​

Things are miserable for the Philadelphia Flyers right now, but Carter Hart has been the one bright spot of the season. He has made 34 starts, has a .908 SV%, 2.97 GAA, and has 3.3 GSAA. Those numbers don’t pop off the page, but behind Philadelphia’s porous defense, it’s an impressive performance, and it is a huge step forward from two seasons that had Flyers fans panicking about his long-term future. Hart looks like he might still be the answer in net for Philadelphia, but there are questions just about everywhere else in the organization right now.

Now if you would rather keep the pick over 11th best g that is fine argument. But the Hart whining just shows you don't know what u don't know.

Last edited:

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
york rookie not bad there is potential
Provorov played like a 4 at best
Sanheim huge step backwards a lot on ada pairing
Seeler is a 7 playing as a 5
ada is an abomination ada is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY worst than ghost. Yandle and ADA in competition for the simple jack defensive instincts awards
risto is a 4 who chases after the hit. He has the instincts of a cocker spaniel on skates come on boy fetch the hit while the slot is wide open
Braun just signed his aarp card
Not one vet defenseman on the team looked remotely like a top 3 guy.
no cam atkinson all year
no couts all year
Farabee off major disk surgery wasn't same first 50 games
sanheim farabee frost hayes provorov to varying degrees DESPISE torts
The f depth was so good zac mcewan was playing top 9 minutes
Deslauriers was getting TOP LINE MINUTES I KID YOU YOU NOT TORTS THOUGHT IT WAS A BRILLIANT IDEA TO PLAY NIC THE STIFF ON THE TOP LINE!
Do mediocre teams have to play Nic Deslauriers on the top line?

Each comment u make just shows you don't know how bad the flyers are.
And it shows how good Konecky and Hart were this year.

THE NATIONAL WRITER WAS CORRECT 11TH BEST G IN LEAGUE.

Things are miserable for the Philadelphia Flyers right now, but Carter Hart has been the one bright spot of the season. He has made 34 starts, has a .908 SV%, 2.97 GAA, and has 3.3 GSAA. Those numbers don’t pop off the page, but behind Philadelphia’s porous defense, it’s an impressive performance, and it is a huge step forward from two seasons that had Flyers fans panicking about his long-term future. Hart looks like he might still be the answer in net for Philadelphia, but there are questions just about everywhere else in the organization right now.

Now if you would rather keep the pick over 11th best g that is fine argument. But the Hart whining just shows you don't know what u don't know.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
PSST its 2023. Not 2021.

I guesS u think Cal Peterson and Quick are better than hart?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on i'm losing iq points reading this stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyguyOX

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
PSST its 2023. Not 2021.

I guesS u think Cal Peterson and Quick are better than hart?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on i'm losing iq points reading this stuff.

2023 stats
Hart GAA 2.92 good for 24th in the league
Hart SA% .908 good for 22nd in the league.
But yet you seem to think he's easily a top 10 goalie.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
But yet you seem to think he's easily a top 10 goalie.
11TH

10TH

You are not good with numbers are you?

Why do I suspect when H-buck put up a 2.97 gga and 910 sv% last year there would have been nitwaits that blamed H-buck more than the jets poor defense? I am guessing people would would have been out saying he isn't a top 3 goalie anymore.

Last edited:

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
11TH

10TH

You are not good with numbers are you?

11th my ass.

Hart GAA 2.92 good for 24th in the league-- Long way from 11th
Hart SA% .908 good for 22nd in the league.--Long way from 11th.
Your not good with real numbers are you?

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
11th my ass.

Your not good with real numbers are you?
its ok to admit you didn;t know 11 comes after 10

Its also ok to to admit 2023 comes after 2021

Its also ok to admit using reports than say Quick and Peterson are better than hart make you look foolish.

Its also ok to admit when you have a poor argument you have to go to vulgarity

Stay classy Montreal

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Now lets go raw stats like people on here are doing for 2023
goalie a
932 sv 2.03 gaa
goalie b
.916 2.40 gaa
goalie c
.918 2.57 gaa
goalie d
.915 2.53 gaa

Who is the goalie you would take for your franchise the next 5 years? If you said goalie a based only stats and not watching the goalies play you need to watch a game.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017

Its also ok to admit using reports than say Quick and Peterson are better than hart make you look foolish.

Stay classy Montreal

Stay classy Montreal
Again try to remember,

Using a report to claim that Hart is the top 11th when in FACT ,

But keep trying to tell us he's the 11th best goalie in the league.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Again try to remember,

Using a report to claim that Hart is the top 11th when in FACT ,

But keep trying to tell us he's the 11th best goalie in the league.
You are so good with numbers you had to copy what i said twice and not once.

You are making a case when 1 would be sufficient instead of 2

Now edit your post so you don't look like a fool. And I will change this retort.

Your case is more amazing by the second

Stay classy Montreal

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Now lets go raw stats like people on here are doing for 2023
goalie a
932 sv 2.03 gaa
goalie b
.916 2.40 gaa
goalie c
.918 2.57 gaa
goalie d
.915 2.53 gaa

Who is the goalie you would take for your franchise the next 5 years? If you said goalie a based only stats and not watching the goalies play you need to watch a game.
If we are talking about having them for the next 5 seasons . What are the ages of goalie a,b,c,d to start with?

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
You are so good with numbers you had to copy what i said twice and not once.

You are making a case when 1 would be sufficient instead of 2

Your case is more amazing by the second

Stay classy Montreal
You keep making excuses.
When your sitting in the 22nd and 24th position i can't justify saying your #11
What is the best part is when you compare Hart to Price. Now that is mind boggling.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
What is the best part is when you compare Hart to Price. Now that is mind boggling.
SHOW ME ONE POST WHERE I COMPARED HART TO PRICE.

NAME ONE

YOU ARE A LYING FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step 5 of idiot fan. make up lies to make yourself look better.
reading skills f
math skills f
honestly skills f

Great case you are making. Keep it up.

Stay classy Montreal.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
I think Montreal is way ahead. Especially if we get Dubois. Our Dcore is beyond set for the next 15 years. Our forward corps is pretty good now when healthy. Then we should add Dubois and a good pick this year. Only a matter of time before we're good. We just need a 3c if Monahan can't come back and a goalie.

Caufield Suzuki Slakovsky
Farell Dach Gurianov/Heineman/Dvorak
RHP Monahan Anderson
Belzile Evans Ylonen
Roy, Beck, Mesar on the way

Guhle Savard (stop gap for Mailloux)
Matheson Barron
Xhekaj Edmundson (stop gap for Hutson)
Harris, Kovacevic
Engstrom, Struble, Trudeau, Fairbrother on the way

Montembault
Allen
That group of forwards is garbage. Outside of Suzuki, Caufield, Dach there is nothing exciting
There. Only 3 top 6 forwards Is gross

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Are you aware just how bad the Flyers are?
I guess that makes lets say Vejmelka as good as Hart because of how bad Arizona is. All smoke and mirrors.
Hart's resume points to him being an average goalie at best.

• Haha

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Are you aware just how bad the Flyers are?
TBC I swear there are fans that are looking at sv% and gaa and would take Gustavsson over Shesterkin. And its not to say Gus has the shot to be a really really good goalie. Of course he does.

But defense, style of play, and over/under use make a huge difference in sv% and gaa.

• Love

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
That group of forwards is garbage. Outside of Suzuki, Caufield, Dach there is nothing exciting
There. Only 3 top 6 forwards Is gross
It depends on how Slaf and the rest of the prospects like Heineman and of course RHP progress, our 1st this year, and of course if we get Dubois...

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
TBC I swear there are fans that are looking at sv% and gaa and would take Gustavsson over Shesterkin. And its not to say Gus has the shot to be a really really good goalie. Of course he does.

But defense, style of play, and over/under use make a huge difference in sv% and gaa.
Montembeault while playing on a worst team has comparable stats to Hart this season. What does that say about both?

But we get it. My goalie is really good if he only plays for a really good team.

Last edited:

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018

I thought leafs fans were the most delusional on this site but I've been proven incorrect.

what a ridiculous comparison. It's called 'body of work' Hart has it, your guy doesn't. GEEZ!
I already posted graphics of career age related performance comparable in regular and postseason for Hart. Nothing else needs to be said really.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
It depends on how Slaf and the rest of the prospects like Heineman and of course RHP progress, our 1st this year, and of course if we get Dubois...
Heineman and RHP are dime a dozen prospects. They are not top 6 players on a decent team, ever.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
ADA is ONE player. Fact is, the Flyers aren't a team as bad as you make it sound, and Hart, if he played like an elite #1 like you seem to try to picture him like, they would be in playoff contention.

The last goalie traded for a top15 pick had a Vezina year calibre the year he was traded (Schneider). Until Hart reaches such standards, he's not worth a top15 pick, even less in a draft this good.
Well Flyers have been at Habs level last 3 seasons. 8 more lousy points in 3 seasons. Not sure where you get that they are not that bad. They are. Unless you think the Habs arent bad. They are. They are not unlucky with injuries…

Once you get at around pick 5, this draft is not better than any other draft. Even last year draft who is called bad you have players in 2nd round now call untouchables in here 1 year later (Beck, Hutson).

Players drafted at 15 in drafts 2005-2015 got 5 total busts, 3 bottom line-pair player, Larkin and Karlsson. 50% bust, 30% meh.
2000-2004? 4 total busts and 1 Radulov.
Odds are 3 now out of 15, 20%

Hart is a mid-level young starting goalie. I think we could at least agree on that. 80% odds you win that trade. Pretty decent odds.

IF Philly wants the pick, they might want »older » prospects like Mailloux, we dont know.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad