Value of: Carter Hart to Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
I thought leafs fans were the most delusional on this site but I've been proven incorrect.

I already posted graphics of age related performance comparable in regular and postseason for Hart. Nothing else needs to be said really.
Fly there is nothing wrong with Montreal fan wanting to keep the pick and waiting a year. Totally get it. Totally think its the right move. Montreal is not winning next year so trade for another young g or sign Blackwood and try to repair. And the habs fan that say Hart is good but I would rather have top 10 pick I totally respect. To those fans its great conversation and I appreciate it. Hart should be traded to a team where Hart is the missing piece. To me that screams Buffalo. Whether they trust Levi next year or need to make a move sabre fan knows better than me.

When you say Hart is mediocre and all you can bring up is sv%, it shows you haven't watched 3 games of the flyers( and I don't blame you if you didn't). There is a reason why the number 2 goalie is 2-11-3. Part because Felix is weak. More because the team is an abomination.

When you have to make up lies to prove your case it shows me how pathetic you are as a human being. And those are the cases I will absolutely expose the frauds that they are.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Heineman and RHP are dime a dozen prospects. They are not top 6 players on a decent team, ever.
we'll see about that. Some prospects will fall short of expectations. Some may exceed expectations. At any rate, Suzuki, Caufield, Dach, Slaf, 2023 1st should be a good start. Plus Dubois is looking good. That's 6 right there. Plus there are all our prospects, and top 6 wingers aren't hard to get in the free agent and trade markets.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
we'll see about that. Some prospects will fall short of expectations. Some may exceed expectations. At any rate, Suzuki, Caufield, Dach, Slaf, 2023 1st should be a good start. Plus Dubois is looking good. That's 6 right there. Plus there are all our prospects, and top 6 wingers aren't hard to get in the free agent and trade markets.
Slaf looked like a top 6 to you? Yeah he could improve but some in the top 6 also have to produce like top 3. Otherwise its called middle 6. It took Hischier 6 seasons before hitting 70. Yakupov never did. Nugent-Hopkins did it after 12 yrs (and help). All 1oa picks.

If top 6 scoring wingers werent hard to find, maybe the Habs would have gotten more than 3: Domi, Plek, Kovalev got over 70 pts since forever. And they did it once…

maybe you meant middle 6.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Slaf looked like a top 6 to you? Yeah he could improve but some in the top 6 also have to produce like top 3. Otherwise its called middle 6. It took Hischier 6 seasons before hitting 70. Yakupov never did. Nugent-Hopkins did it after 12 yrs (and help). All 1oa picks.

If top 6 scoring wingers werent hard to find, maybe the Habs would have gotten more than 3: Domi, Plek, Kovalev got over 70 pts since forever. And they did it once…

maybe you meant middle 6.
No I meant top 6. But I was talking about the future, not this past season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad