GDT: carfla

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Well, I won't say we deserved to win, but it's bullshit that we had the run of play and they magically get three PPs after we could have probably gotten a couple we didn't and then they just don't call the blatant high stick late in the game too. It's horse shit.
As I said earlier, 5 v 7 hockey. It's a f***ing joke, especially considering some of the bullshit they did call on us.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Gonna post real quick than go to bed. f***. Canes played great tonight. They certainly deserved this one. Man we got jobbed. Exact same thing as versus Boston in 2019, except this time we are carrying play and that time we would have lost regardless.

Don't talk about blowing up the team. I know we are getting our ass kicked in games lost, but we could not possibly play better and lose. If you switch goalies we are the teams looking to sweep. Sometimes you get goalied and this game was 1000% getting goalied.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Dundon and Tulsky can take their moneypuck spreadsheet and wipe their asses with it. F*** percentages. Get someone who can actually PUT THE PUCK IN THE NET!
Quite frankly I do think Tulsky is a major part of the problem. You cannot moneypuck elite talent, you have to overpay to get them and keep them but it's almost impossible to win the Cup without them. Once you have that, moneypuck the shit out of the margins.

I think we are seeing the very real glass ceiling on analytics in hockey. It can help you contend but it won't bring you a title.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad