GDT: Caps @ Sabres - 1/28/14 7:30 PM

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Another critical point for Erat. Amazing drop pass and secondary assist. Trade justified.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
oh damn. they won. green from ovechkin and ....ufingbelievable....erat...fing erat.

I know, how about the amazing technique on that drop pass. So simple, yet so elegant.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Another critical point for Erat. Amazing drop pass and secondary assist. Trade justified.

stop for a second, bud. just stop. if you want erat to suck so to back up a narrative, that's fine. but it was ot and oates had erat with ovechkin.

suck it up dude. the "trade justified" sounds like a little kid that wants to take his puck and go home because the caps won the game and erat got another assist. and both of those outcomes suck so bad.

hey, look at the bright side. could have been worse. erat could have scored the goal.

Bonzai

Nov 21, 2008
Erat was a complete boss. Can't make much of it, but if we could get that more often then not I'd be a much happier camper.

Ovechkin's vision and timing are so sick.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
stop for a second, bud. just stop. if you want erat to suck so to back up a narrative, that's fine. but it was ot and oates had erat with ovechkin.

suck it up dude. the "trade justified" sounds like a little kid that wants to take his puck and go home because the caps won the game and erat got another assist. and both of those outcomes suck so bad.

hey, look at the bright side. could have been worse. erat could have scored the goal.

u mad?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

me? lol.....I am having a great time. really...when I posted the question it was an honest question. I was not even thinking I would catch a bunch of attitude over suggesting that erat might be playing well.

that assist on the winner was just so sweet. the cherry was "trade justified" :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad