GDT: Caps @ Sabres - 1/28/14 7:30 PM

Burakovsky95*

Oh for ****s sake our defense is being shredded by the Sabres lol

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
This team is just either incapable of learning or just that poorly coached. I am sick and tired of guys shooting 120 mph from 20 feet. If Carlson takes something off that he is more accurate and gives us a chance at a rebound. Everybody is always looking for the spectacular play.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
When Holtby is on he's on. But you can tell when Holtby is off his game right away. Ideally you'd like to yank him when you know it's not going to be his night but then he'd start playing head games and that doesn't work either.

If the Caps are going to win this game they're going to have to play great in front of him.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Did you see Backstrom giving Johansson a push with his stick to give him a quick start? Just like the team speed skaters do. That's team work.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Well he did get an assist in the last two games so it's not really far fetched I suppose.

Its tough for an 19 yr old. He has met reasonable expectations WRT to his ice time and role. Many a 19 year old have struggled, been a defensive liability, contributed nothing, and that is not him.

He looks like he has jump, more offensive, maybe its more TOI. I knew he had gotten a point recently but not 2. Hot streak!

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Schmidt is so much better than both Carrick and Erskine. Makes zero sense they are playing over him.

butters8814*

How can you let a team like buffalo just skate around you like there was nothing defending them.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I really don't understand what GM and Oates are waiting for with Erskine and Carrick. Waiting for the young Erskine to develop? They are completely out of their league.

butters8814*

God how stupid is mojo, shoot the puck moron, dont wait for ovi. Wonder why ovi only has 16 assist.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $800.00