Speculation: Caps Roster General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines/etc) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Sandin as a 4.6m 3rd pair guy is not going to work.

They said, I think Sandin/Roy still could be a YUGE thing, and that’s not dismissing Fehervary. I like him a lot.

TVR is ideal for what he is, even at the 3m slot. Guy can play either side and any pair. He’s not the player we should look to trade.

I mean, IF some team absolutely had to have TVR for my aforementioned reasons, then ok send him. But it would need to be for a great player.

And NO, I’m not overselling TVR, I just don’t want him dealt

Kuz

May 11, 2015
Chychrun have been a stud so far. I have doubted Wilson before, but looks like hes back. Strome aswell with that contract just shortened our rebuild time by a lot. Hes definitely a 1C.

PLD looks like he wants it and I think he will be a good player for us. Not up to his contract, but not that far off from it. Only 2 points so far, but does a lot of things right (Also wrongs). Important in working hard to get the puck in on the first goal vs NJD.

CMM, Protas, Mangiapaine, 4th line all looks good. Need to get the 3rd line clicking a little bit better and hopefully Roy in will help out Sandin. 3-1-0 is a very good opening playing two times against a Devils team who looks better this year, Dallas who is one of the best teams in the league and are 5-0 in their other five games and Vegas who where 3-0 before they faced us and is generally considered a good team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad