Speculation: Caps Roster General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines/etc) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
I feel like the Caps being a team that has a good reputation of being a place people enjoy being with could hopefully pay some dividends. Obviously PLD and Chychrun have histories of not always being satisfied with where they’ve been, so hopefully they enjoy being here and can really settle in and play their games.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I hope we can extend Chychrun. I wonder what kinda contract we’d be looking at.

It’s so nice having a real 1LD again, and he seems to work really well with Carlson already. At only 26, he could be our next #1D after Carlson hangs em up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayquaza64

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I hope we can extend Chychrun. I wonder what kinda contract we’d be looking at.

It’s so nice having a real 1LD again, and he seems to work really well with Carlson already. At only 26, he could be our next #1D after Carlson hangs em up.
It's been 3 games. I agree he's looked really good, but let's pump the brakes just a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: RedRocking

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
It's been 3 games. I agree he's looked really good, but let's pump the brakes just a bit.
Pfft…where’s the fun in that? I’m chugging raw milk and scarfing down a pig’s gall bladder! Let’s go full Chychrun, baby!

But yea, sure - the guy has been injury prone and a flake on some questionable teams. Let’s hope he can stay healthy, and find some stability in a locker room that knows how to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad