Speculation: Caps Roster General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines/etc) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
When the Stars retired Mike Modano’s jersey we were in Dallas visiting in-laws. Gave some money to charity to have my son ride on the Zamboni at first intermission. It is Dallas so they put straight up strippers on the Zamboni with my son (10 ish at time) and couple other kids. My boy was just sheepishly grinning the whole time. He started collecting Zamboni’s. Haha.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Because I have a hockey problem, I was reading some fancistats (EvolHock) over coffee and I happened to sort the entire league on even strength defense. Top name on the list was....

TVR.

at 8.2 'EVD'. Next was Alex Vlasic at 8.1, third was...(looks, does a double-take)...Jason Robertson with 7.9 arbitrary even strength defensive value.

Lotta reasons not to take it as gospel, but homie is a good defender either way.

(On the Kepetels, Alexeyev was second at 5.1 arbitrary even strength defensive value, and Fever in third at 3.8. We don't want to talk about Alex Ovechkin's number.)
Was this last year?

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
I desperately want it, and I REALLY want it to drive down the table under its own steam somehow.
That'd be neat! They had a prior gravy boat giveaway, maybe 2016/17-ish. It's somewhat small - doesn't hold alot of gravy - but a nice collectible.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
gravyboat_afg.png

This is a MUST have.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad