GDT: Caps at NYI, 3/9/2013 @ 1:00 PM ft. Grubauer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
That's okay because Schultz just earned multiple face palms.

Yeah that series by Schultz was brutal. With the everyone must play on their correct side mantra just having him and Alzner on that side for the rest of this game should be entertaining.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
This makes me think that Boudreau's team made some sort of miracles. Green-Schultz were top pair... Hard to believe at this point.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Grubuauer has settled in well here. Caps need to get a point outta this game, but they dont deserve it now...

Got nothing to back this up, but I get the feeling there is more to Neuvy's absence than illness. And I am a Neuvy supporter. Just feels like there is something going on behind the scenes. Neuvy hasn't played since Oates gave him that early hook in Philly (I think). Then Holtby plays all those games in a row. Add to it Neuvy's comments during the lockout. Just seems fishy.

Then again he really could be sick. :laugh:

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Grubuauer has settled in well here. Caps need to get a point outta this game, but they dont deserve it now...

Well said and this game is going fast with a whole period left to play.I don't want this to be like the NYR, Ottawa, or Toronto games this year. If we're going to lose by one goal, I rather it be in OT or SO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad