GDT: Caps at NYI, 3/9/2013 @ 1:00 PM ft. Grubauer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bonzai

Nov 21, 2008
I think the problem is that we are playing to the level of the competition.
Eh, on the road, early start and I think we've been playing nicely in the Islanders zone.

Think they'll start asserting themselves here.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
People are actually thinking we're playing badly right now? I'm almost always a pessimist, but outside of a horrible pinch we're playing fine.

1-1

I don't think the Boys played bad in the 1st, but the Isles dictated play in the neutral zone in the 1st. Need to change that in the 2nd.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
First bone head play I've seen from 61. Needed to get the puck deep after the face off win, not dick around along the boards with it.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Whats the deal with Orlov? Concussion?

If I've read why he is hurt I have since forgotten what he is afflicted with.

Last edited:

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Whats the deal with Orlov? Concussion?

If I've read why he is hurt I have since forgotten what he is inflicted with.

I don't think it was ever "official" called a concussion, but that's what it is IINM. Although he's on the brink of being back for Hershey, at least.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I don't think it was ever "official" called a concussion, but that's what it is IINM. Although he's on the brink of being back for Hershey, at least.

Thought the Orlov injury/concussion occurred back in December, ironically at the Verizon Center when the Bears were playing against Norfolk and Orlov went into the boards awkwardly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad