OT: Capitals Cinema Club: TV and Movies

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
After years of reading the description and thinking “that’s gonna be really stupid, nevermind,” I finally cave and watched Snowpiercer. Sure enough, really stupid. How is that film rated 94%???
I'll go you one better: I couldn't finish the film because it was so bad, but I managed to persist with the TV series and watched all 3 seasons.

And I'm not really sure it was any better than the movie. I think it was just a s(low) point in my life when I had nothing better to do or watch!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
The Substance blew my mind….very original horror….

I'll go you one better: I couldn't finish the film because it was so bad, but I managed to persist with the TV series and watched all 3 seasons.

And I'm not really sure it was any better than the movie. I think it was just a s(low) point in my life when I had nothing better to do or watch!
I liked both the movie and the series lol! Seen the movie at least 4-5 times.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I’m still reeling from The Substance….

1727104859857.gif

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
After years of reading the description and thinking “that’s gonna be really stupid, nevermind,” I finally cave and watched Snowpiercer. Sure enough, really stupid. How is that film rated 94%???
I also think that movie is buttcheeks, and have refused to watch the series as a result.

I actually like the concept, but the execution felt so juvenile. Felt like I was watching Maze Runner or some other generic post-apocalyptic teen movie.

Reactions: Calicaps

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad