GDT: Canucks Training Camp Thread | Sept. 18th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
This board needs to add a sad react emoji. It's so overdue.

Not like it isn't very possible or anything.

Screenshot_20240912_182209_Samsung Internet.jpg

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
i hope boeser is healthy and okay to play. i also think he might be a trading chip ufa end of summer 2025 correct? could get dealt for a defenseman to teams who need a sniper.

henien and debrusk with the goals.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
I can see why Lankinen wouldn't want to sign here. He probably gets a better opportunity and money somewhere else.

Martin Jones on the other hand seems tailer made for what's going on. Put on your hometown jersey for a couple months or less and see what happens. Better than retirement me thinks

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
I can see why Lankinen wouldn't want to sign here. He probably gets a better opportunity and money somewhere else.

Martin Jones on the other hand seems tailer made for what's going on. Put on your hometown jersey for a couple months or less and see what happens. Better than retirement me thinks

Agreed on Jones. Playing in front of a good team can hopefully build up his value for future teams to take a look at him.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
More often than not.
Older PTO’s bust their ass for that short stint and disappear immediately if they get a full contract at the veteran minimum.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
With the sad news about Joshua's cancer, it will be a big chance for some of the young players to come in and fill his role while he's still recovering. I wonder who will step up.

Hammman

Apr 3, 2010
With the sad news about Joshua's cancer, it will be a big chance for some of the young players to come in and fill his role while he's still recovering. I wonder who will step up.
For sure. Who best fills that void? Does Lekk get a shot? Does it give Blais a chance a stake a claim? Maybe Bains gets another go? Or is Aman just going to slide in and someone else slots in at 13th fwd?

Reactions: WTG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad