GDT: Canucks Training Camp Thread | Sept. 18th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
This board needs to add a sad react emoji. It's so overdue.

Not like it isn't very possible or anything.

Screenshot_20240912_182209_Samsung Internet.jpg

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
i hope boeser is healthy and okay to play. i also think he might be a trading chip ufa end of summer 2025 correct? could get dealt for a defenseman to teams who need a sniper.

henien and debrusk with the goals.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
I can see why Lankinen wouldn't want to sign here. He probably gets a better opportunity and money somewhere else.

Martin Jones on the other hand seems tailer made for what's going on. Put on your hometown jersey for a couple months or less and see what happens. Better than retirement me thinks

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
I can see why Lankinen wouldn't want to sign here. He probably gets a better opportunity and money somewhere else.

Martin Jones on the other hand seems tailer made for what's going on. Put on your hometown jersey for a couple months or less and see what happens. Better than retirement me thinks

Agreed on Jones. Playing in front of a good team can hopefully build up his value for future teams to take a look at him.

Hammman

Apr 3, 2010
With the sad news about Joshua's cancer, it will be a big chance for some of the young players to come in and fill his role while he's still recovering. I wonder who will step up.
For sure. Who best fills that void? Does Lekk get a shot? Does it give Blais a chance a stake a claim? Maybe Bains gets another go? Or is Aman just going to slide in and someone else slots in at 13th fwd?

Reactions: WTG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad