Confirmed with Link: Canucks sign F Jannik Hansen to 4-Year, $10m Extension ($2.5m AAV w/ LNTC)

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Oh! Excellent! I thought he was going to bolt to Winnipeg in free agency, honestly.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
On second thought, I wonder if the deal will be much different from Higgins' ($2.5m / year). He only signed that in the spring, and both guys fulfill similar roles on the team.

I'll amend my guess to the $2.5 to $3m per year range with a limited NMC.

Bieksa#3

Mar 2, 2007
Great ! His versatility and work ethic have been nothing short of amAzing his entire career so far. To me he's been he hardest working Canuck game in and game out since he's been on the Canucks.

The contract he earns will be very deserving IMO. He's one guy I hardly ever say has a poor game.

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
On second thought, I wonder if the deal will be much different from Higgins' ($2.5m / year). He only signed that in the spring, and both guys fulfill similar roles on the team.

I'll amend my guess to the $2.5 to $3m per year range with a limited NMC.

Always go with your 1st instinct.

This amended guess is too low IMO.

stevecanuck16

Jul 28, 2009
Anything around or under $3.75m and I'm happy. Hansen has become a true part of this team's core.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
Great deal! Hansen deserves more for what he brings but we certainly can't complain. This is a wonderful contract.

We need that Braveheart picture right about now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad