Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | These Little Piggies Are Not Going To The Market…

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
8-Year Contract Deadline: June 30th, 9pm PST
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Zadorov Debrusk Arvidsson were always my realistic targets

Would have liked Reinhart but not sure they would have been able to optimize that with how similar he is to Boeser and him wanting to stay in Florida.

Guentzel sure but how can you compete with that Tax situation and weather and not bad getting to be a trigger man with Point Kucherov Heman on that PP

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
good morning free agency. this is what i typed last night then went to bed forgetting to post it.

as long as we don't go blow all our cap space on a bunch of second rate or past their prime top 6 /top 4 guyswith goofy term i am happy with tomorrow's outcome. if we go for short term, underrated potential and upside tomorrow i am really happy. if we save cap so we can be opportunistic later i am really happy. signing long term retirement deals for guys who are at their peak is not my jam. no 2016 do overs please.

Reactions: Bitz and Bites

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
OK, let’s get this party started, I’m sure they have something in the works here that we’re not talking about, let’s do this!

We’re gonna come through

Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Hey Ottawa, if you're looking to make some more deals, Petey could really use Brady on his wing.

Think of the Prady memes, (that's their un-official couple name). Do it!

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Chychrun wanting the bag combined with being injury prone and inconsistent making his value tank is what i see but why would Ottawa want Jensen jeesh what a awful deal for Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad